Chicago Show 2015 (3 Viewers)

See you this September Larry -- no more flying for me!! After 2 years in a row of garbage travel via airlines . . . . :)

Looking forward to it.

I understand your airline trials. I use to fly over 100,000 mile a year. I was at Logan airport in Boston so often the lady at the donut booth had my bagel with cream cheese, jelly donut and black coffee ready for me each Monday and Wednesday. I think I probably put her two kids through college. I lost count of the number of times I spent the night on a bench in some backwater airport.

Should be a great Chicago this year. The count down has started!!!! ..........

LaRRy

Julie - I'm bringing the dogs! :tongue:

(ok, maybe not the best idea!)

Zach,

If you do I would not complain! I may need to steal them and take them with me for some walks or runs tho!
You can sneak them in as your service dogs right????

Julie

Wayne,,,try this on Google...you should find it there...

Hyatt Regency Woodfield
Schaumburg, IL

Wayne,,,try this on Google...you should find it there...

Hyatt Regency Woodfield
Schaumburg, IL

Mike,
I know google is THE source of info. Was only asking you directly as you had mentioned that you just called in and booked
your room there. Hey, First drink is on me Mike :) By the way I hope that you bring that killer Castle that you made. I would bet anything
a collector at the show will grab it up this time around. It is a Beauty !

Wayne

Wayne...
I made my reservations back on the 4th...
I don't remember the phone number...

but I just Googled it...

I think it's:
(847) 605-1234

but confirm this is the hotel that hosts the show...

I might be wrong...

847-605-1234 is the Correct number for the Hyatt Regency Woodfield!

You can also call the Hyatt Place across the parking lot if you want. That hotel includes a nice breakfast (it is where I stay!).
Their info is:
Hyatt Place Chicago/Schaumburg
1851 McConnor Parkway
Schaumburg, IL 60173, US
Tel: 1 847 330 1060

Julie

Oh well! from the hotel website! ^&grin

" two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds"

847-605-1234 is the Correct number for the Hyatt Regency Woodfield!

You can also call the Hyatt Place across the parking lot if you want. That hotel includes a nice breakfast (it is where I stay!).
Their info is:
Hyatt Place Chicago/Schaumburg
1851 McConnor Parkway
Schaumburg, IL 60173, US
Tel: 1 847 330 1060

Julie

Is it truly just a walk across the parking lot? I am looking at both and can't decide. I'm not indecisive, am I? {sm3}

Is it truly just a walk across the parking lot? I am looking at both and can't decide. I'm not indecisive, am I? {sm3}

You are too funny! My 2 dogs together do not weigh more than 75 pounds...

Hyatt Place is literally just across the parking lot . . . It is a nice, short walk :eek:

Julie

Woo hoo - I'm all booked! Staying at Hyatt Place (you know....the one that's a hop skip and jump across the parking lot!). Arriving Thurs afternoon and leaving monday morning.

If the hotel is more than "a hop skip and jump across the parking lot", Julie has agreed to supply piggy back rides! {sm4}

Woo hoo - I'm all booked! Staying at Hyatt Place (you know....the one that's a hop skip and jump across the parking lot!). Arriving Thurs afternoon and leaving monday morning.

If the hotel is more than "a hop skip and jump across the parking lot", Julie has agreed to supply piggy back rides! {sm4}

Zach you read my mind but in reverse I think! I am requesting the piggy back rides, not giving. I'm kinda short . . . . ;)

Me too! We might have to do wheelbarrow races instead! {sm3}

Me too! We might have to do wheelbarrow races instead! {sm3}

Gee .... I don't know about that guys ..:confused: ... most folks think were a bit crazy already, colleting toy soldiers and all, so piggy back rides and wheelbarrow races might push that perception over the top.

--- LaRRy

Just found this thread. I'll be there . . . . . Will arrive Friday morning. This year I plan on staying the night and leaving sometime Saturday afternoon/evening. Looking forward to meeting you in person Mike . . . . after all these years talking on the phone, emails, PM's et al, its certainly about time.
:smile2: Mike

Just found this thread. I'll be there . . . . . Will arrive Friday morning. This year I plan on staying the night and leaving sometime Saturday afternoon/evening. Looking forward to meeting you in person Mike . . . . after all these years talking on the phone, emails, PM's et al, its certainly about time.
:smile2: Mike

yea...
looking forward to meeting you too Mike...
I don't think the phone does you justice...^&grin

George once asked me if I ever met you in person...
I told him no...
he said...
Mike Estelle is a big guy...
when he shakes your hand...
he really shakes it...^&grin

see you there...
bring me some of that pulled pork you cook that you always tell me about...^&grin

Hi everyone,

I am very happy to be able to tell that I just booked my hotel for a few days of maximum Toy Soldier experience :smile2:

Will arrive on Thursday around noon and stay until Sunday.

Booked a room in the Hyatt Place, just across the parking lot from the Hyatt Regency.
Was there before at the 2011 Toy Soldier Show. The rooms are very nice, they have a good, included, breakfast buffet, and a favorable rate.
But most of all I wouldn't want to miss Julie's and Zach's (zblang) wheel-barrow racing in the mornings :wink2: ^&grin

Really looking forward to this long weekend and meeting a bunch of you guys.

Cheers!

Konrad

Hey Konrad,
That is GREAT.

Please be sure to stop by George's room early and often...{sm4} ... I look forward to meeting you.
See ya'

--- LaRRy

But most of all I wouldn't want to miss Julie's and Zach's (zblang) wheel-barrow racing in the mornings :wink2: ^&grin

Really looking forward to this long weekend and meeting a bunch of you guys.

Cheers!

Konrad

Fantastic news! I look forward to seeing you again!

bring your stopwatch and you can time us! {sm3}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back