Chicago Show 2015 (2 Viewers)

hi malcom, there is a nearby museum in wheaton illinois at cantigny which houses the museum of the "big red one" the ist division of the u.s army which is quite interesting

Thanks Hawkeye, I will look it up!
:salute::

Sammy, In the Marxman's room will be some new plastic Vietnam war Marines called Action Casting. Can you post some pictures of that? Thanks.

Sammy, In the Marxman's room will be some new plastic Vietnam war Marines called Action Casting. Can you post some pictures of that? Thanks.

Sad to report that my Chicago plans have changed, think I'll just give up on trying to get to that show as it's seems impossible for me to go :)...Sammy

Sad to report that my Chicago plans have changed, think I'll just give up on trying to get to that show as it's seems impossible for me to go :)...Sammy

That is bad news, Sammy.
Sorry to read that you will be missing out.

Konrad

Hi Sammy,

Bummer! You will be missed.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

It will be good to catch up with some friends and favorite dealers. It is the only gathering I attend annually, 12 years straight.

I will be arriving Wednesday in the evening , departing Saturday afternoon.

See you there..

Greg

Right, so about 48 more hours until we see photos from the show start to populate the boards! Enjoy lads!

It will be good to catch up with some friends and favorite dealers. It is the only gathering I attend annually, 12 years straight.

I will be arriving Wednesday in the evening , departing Saturday afternoon.

See you there..

Greg

Greg, I look forward to seeing you in the hallways and sharing what we have seen in the rooms.
Brian

Some really nice figures.I especially like the canoe with the indians.Thanks for the pics.
Mark

Thanks for the great images! Really gives a wonderful impression of all the goodies to be had.

Bosun Al

Thanks for posting. I saw a German 88 in the WBritain's area so it looks like they are bringing out one of these which is welcome news.

Tom

Agree with John hot coffer paper,my football team is in the AFL grand final after last nights huge victory and these great pictures,life is good ^&grin x 1000.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back