Collectors Showcase eBay sales of DAK & ACW (1 Viewer)

Your concern is very heartfelt, but I think a 99% approval rating on EBAY for the company speaks volumes. While your deep concern is very endearing maybe we've all had enough.

Isn't this the same guy with a slightly different name who was giving NMA a really hard time over the gunner aiming ports on their Tiger? Now he pops up every time CS run into trouble - it just seems to me his concern for CS is a little too close to his heart. I don't believe I'm the first one to comment on this coincidence either!
"Still every little helps" (Lord Tesco)

Red Devil

Isn't this the same guy with a slightly different name who was giving NMA a really hard time over the gunner aiming ports on their Tiger? Now he pops up every time CS run into trouble - it just seems to me his concern for CS is a little too close to his heart. I don't believe I'm the first one to comment on this coincidence either!
"Still every little helps" (Lord Tesco)

Red Devil
Hmm and you seem to pop up quite a bit too, lets pop up togethor and have tea sometime:D

Well I will say one thing. This CS thread is better than the K and C thread. Used to be only on the K and C thread you could enjoy a good old fashioned virtual barney. That is quite tame these days. All the action is over here on CS
:D

Note from the forum administrator:

I have received several messages of concern about this thread with calls to remove it, edit it and so forth. However since Brian from Collector's Showcase doesn't have a problem with it and actually states "I find this debate lively, healthy and good for the industry" and because many members are interested in all the topics of conversation going on here I see no reason to remove the thread at this time.
Remember to stay civil and objective when you post and carry on.

I have been edited! Some much for free speech! I did not say anything that was all that offensive! My involvment was short but fun Good Luck to all!

I have been edited! Some much for free speech! I did not say anything that was all that offensive! My involvment was short but fun Good Luck to all!

Wear it like a badge of honour my friend - until you have had one of your posts edited or deleted by Shannon/Brad you have not lived!
Right Just off out now to see if I can get an A.S.B.O. awarded (Anti Social Behaviour Order) as I hear they are all the rage with the young folk these days!

The "Been Edited" Honor role is nearly as large as the entire membership. To be "Suspended"! now thats a truly elite group!
Ray

WOW! I guess I better be more careful as I was very engaged in this, time to back off and discuss something else. I believe I have been heard. After only around 30 posts I was edited I will wear the badge proudly!

I am happy to know that I have greatly increased RD's quality of life:D

I have been watching the Collector Showcase ebay sales, in case I might snag a piece or 2, that I have seen personally and it fits in with my K/C. Like most of the average collectors, I do have a budget for my toys and if I can obtain a bargain on anything, it is a help...I do not understand some of the bitter resentment over a mfg. offering a price break..I am particularly tired of the same old whine from the same old characters...To be edited or suspended ought not be considered a badge of honor ,but a reminder that you need to grow up some as an adult...Michael

I have been watching the Collector Showcase ebay sales, in case I might snag a piece or 2, that I have seen personally and it fits in with my K/C. Like most of the average collectors, I do have a budget for my toys and if I can obtain a bargain on anything, it is a help...I do not understand some of the bitter resentment over a mfg. offering a price break..I am particularly tired of the same old whine from the same old characters...To be edited or suspended ought not be considered a badge of honor ,but a reminder that you need to grow up some as an adult...Michael

Helloooo? Yoohooo - Helloooooo?
Have you not been listening to Andy and the others about how the industry is being devalued by cut price offerings on ebay or did u just ignore that bit?
As for growing up - its like listening to my mum again, wagging her finger at me and saying "Your're a very naughty boy Michael and I'm going to smack your bottom with the wooden baking spoon if you do that again!" :)

RD
aka Michael Ludwig by my mother - finally came out of the closet!

Grown up? We collect toy soldiers? The forum is a place to air opinion it has nothing to do with being grown up I do that almost 24 hrs a day a little fun never hurt anyone.

Helloooo? Yoohooo - Helloooooo?
Have you not been listening to Andy and the others about how the industry is being devalued by cut price offerings on ebay or did u just ignore that bit?
As for growing up - its like listening to my mum again, wagging her finger at me and saying "Your're a very naughty boy Michael and I'm going to smack your bottom with the wooden baking spoon if you do that again!" :)

RD
aka Michael Ludwig by my mother - finally came out of the closet!

Maybe i'm missing some subtle business knowledge but as a consumer surely it's better to pay less than more?

Why the outrage over sale prices?

Maybe i'm missing some subtle business knowledge but as a consumer surely it's better to pay less than more?

Why the outrage over sale prices?

It is not always better to pay less. It depends on what it is doing to the market. When has undercutting any market been good? Have you ever had work done on your home and taken two or three bids? And decided I am going to go with the cheaper bid? And then having terrible work done and wishing you would have gone with the more reputable contractor even though he charged more? Undercutting the market leads to a race to the bottom which means in the end lousy figures. If you are person who lives by the "I GOT A GOOD DEAL" than you will not believe anything I have to say. Read a few quotes back by Andy of K@C he explains it much better than me. We all have our opinion but undercutting or dumping is never good for the long term of any market. Even if its only toy soldiers. Thanks Joel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back