Comprehensive sneak peek (1 Viewer)

Hetzer

Memoriam Member
Hi guys,

I am new on the forum and a long time K&C collector from Germany. Nevertheless I have been reading and enjoying this forum since years. Since nobody seems to have realized the new Collector on K&C´s website I thougt it would be the right moment to join the forum. Check it out!!! Lot of new goodies despite the awesome diorama of Gordon to see there: Romans, the new BoB Germans and new club figures (I think you Englishmen will be very pleased!). I of course prefer the new StuG.

Best wishes!

Hetzer..

Welcome to the forum. You are quick as its not been up long but, your right about the content!!!! Long barraled stug 8 wheeled armoured car stunning models and long over due. Probably one of the best collector mags in a while Look forward to chatting
Mitch

Welcome to the forum, do you have a link for the page I can't go on K&C's website with my phone.

Craig

The new stuff looks very interesting. I see a few figures I might purchase in the future. Especially like the way Life Of Jesus series is going....

At long long last new coldstream guards and Royal marines!!!! Now, when is the band released???
Mitch

Love the new Germans...........................{sm4}{sm4}
How good is the Winter SD.KFZ 234/1 Schwerer Panzerspahwagen,have wanted one of these for ever.

P22.jpg

Is this a new DIO piece or just something Gordon whipped up,looks great ??

P11.jpg

Looks like it could be a new piece. I have to say what a superb diorama that is. K&C's own shock and awe moment
Mitch

Looks like a new Dingo type scout car certainly getting spoilt for new releases. Well spotted!!
Mitch

Craig...

There is no limit set on what you can buy. You join the club with your membership one year or two get the free figures for joining and can buy club figures for an additional fee.
Mitch

QUOTE=craig1985taylor;424951]Hetzer thank you very much for the link, some great looking new stuff in the new collector & I've got to say the addition of the 2 ceremonial pieces have just pushed me into joining up to the collectors club! One question for anybody already in the club is there a limit to how many figures you can buy from them?

Cheers Craig[/QUOTE]

Hi guys,

I am new on the forum and a long time K&C collector from Germany. Nevertheless I have been reading and enjoying this forum since years. Since nobody seems to have realized the new Collector on K&C´s website I thougt it would be the right moment to join the forum. Check it out!!! Lot of new goodies despite the awesome diorama of Gordon to see there: Romans, the new BoB Germans and new club figures (I think you Englishmen will be very pleased!). I of course prefer the new StuG.

Best wishes!

Welcome aboard and thanks for mentioning the new Collector issue. Wow, the Bulge releases (especially the 234) are outstanding looking and most if not all of those new Bulge items will find their way into my collection.
mike

Craig...

There is no limit set on what you can buy. You join the club with your membership one year or two get the free figures for joining and can buy club figures for an additional fee.
Mitch

Thanks for the quick responce Mitch ill look into joining up tonight when I get home, those 2 figures are great & as you said a band down the line would be brilliant.

Craig

The two ceremonial pieces, among others, look nice. I will definitely want the Royal Marine to go with the Royal Marines that K & C put out a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back