Connoisseur Figures (2 Viewers)

I had a chance to talk with Thor Johnson of Aeroart this weekend and they are adding to their WWI and II lines. He mentioned new Chennault and Rommel figures. The Rommel figure would be in long coat - so maybe France instead of Africa. Also indicated they will do a version of Rommel from WWI and a German WWI artillery set. The latter sounds like part of the Figarti partnership.

Yes those 90 mm figures are now the crown of my collection. And I bought actually 5 at the same time.

Here are more pictures of the other 2 which I have just received after having been repaired.

Enjoy

Alex

Attachments

• 100_4681.JPG
    100_4681.JPG
    741.9 KB · Views: 324
  • 100_4682.JPG
    100_4682.JPG
    660.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 100_4683.JPG
    100_4683.JPG
    634.2 KB · Views: 326
Combat thanks for the Thor update.Alex --your new figures are incredible makes me think i should have been collecting the larger size figures.Thanks for posting them Mike B.

Alex,
Beautiful 90mm. I also like that longbowman the best, but all are beautiful!
JW

Alex ,
Those figures are simply magnificent {bravo}}{bravo}} Congratulations .....you must be proud indeed . Thanks for sharing .. Best regards Gebhard

Hi guys just got this wonderful figure from forum member joesgis.Thank you so much Joe an amazing Roman Mike B.

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

Hi guys just got this wonderful figure from forum member joesgis.Thank you so much Joe an amazing Roman Mike B.

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00468.jpg

You are very welcome Mike! Great pic; it really is an absolute beauty of piece. The mighty Legate fits perfectly into your collection! I'd like to thank you for the wonderful figures I got from you too. They are fantastic!

Most of the pieces you are discussing is made in Russia
Only in St. Petersburg more than 10 companies founded 20 years ago
But Forum has not the theme "figures from Russia"

WHY???

Most of the pieces you are discussing is made in Russia
Only in St. Petersburg more than 10 companies founded 20 years ago
But Forum has not the theme "figures from Russia"

WHY???

PLEASE ASK OUR HOSTS --THAT QUESTION --A FEW OF US HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THE RUSSIAN FIGURES TO HAVE THEIR OWN AREA --SO WILL ASK AGAIN --PETE--SHANNON???{sm4}

Yeah, eBay. Bad figure. Painting maybe 5/10--
certainly not connoisseur. but then most of what
I see in this thread isn't what I call connoisseur.
To make matters worse the body is disportioned. Looks
like the upper body, lower body and head came from
three different figures.

New Tiberius figure from Aeroart:

untitledTiberius.jpg

Yes I do agree the sculpting of this figure is very bad... Look at those legs... Way too big for the figure.

Cheers

Alex

Yes I do agree the sculpting of this figure is very bad... Look at those legs... Way too big for the figure.

Cheers

Alex

Hi Alex ,
I think sometimes we get to focussed on the perfect physique and expect all figures to have it , just food for thought but I have seen many people over my life who have rather disproportionate body parts . Whether its a big head , huge calfs or a women with a huge bum :wink2:, if I seen this guy walk past me I would just think man did you see that guys calves he was pretty thick . I don't have a problem with a little variety just as long as everything they do doesn't end up looking like this . Do i think its their best work... nope . but its not their worst either .. regards Gebhard

Yeah, eBay. Bad figure. Painting maybe 5/10--
certainly not connoisseur. but then most of what
I see in this thread isn't what I call connoisseur.
To make matters worse the body is disportioned. Looks
like the upper body, lower body and head came from
three different figures.

Hello ,
Just curious as to what you call a true connoisseur figure ? I know for me the term has many levels .. but what I consider true connoisseur class usually means its way to expensive for me to purchase , something maybe at the thousand dollar per figure level or a little less . I do enjoy looking at Master works so please feel free to post some shots would be appreciated by all I'm sure .. Regards Gebhard

hello ,
just curious as to what you call a true connoisseur figure ? I know for me the term has many levels .. But what i consider true connoisseur class usually means its way to expensive for me to purchase , something maybe at the thousand dollar per figure level or a little less . I do enjoy looking at master works so please feel free to post some shots would be appreciated by all i'm sure .. Regards gebhard

plus 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back