Connoisseur Figures (1 Viewer)

Yes I do agree the sculpting of this figure is very bad... Look at those legs... Way too big for the figure.

Cheers

Alex

Come on Alex, he's just a fatso...^&grin

Paulo

It's hard to believe that the Romans marched through Europe, so far from home, and conquered many Celtic tribal societies. But as surely as the Celts must have been awed by Roman unity, formation, equipment, fighting process (both intellectual and physical), etc... I can't help but think the Roman's were equally in awe of their opponents. That's the feeling I get when I admire these figures.

P1090251.jpg

P1090253.jpg

P1090254.jpg

P1090256.jpg

Yeah, eBay. Bad figure. Painting maybe 5/10--
certainly not connoisseur. but then most of what
I see in this thread isn't what I call connoisseur.
To make matters worse the body is disportioned. Looks
like the upper body, lower body and head came from
three different figures.
39d5cefdd8e1.jpg
0f1b9bf2da30.jpg

may be a problem with the camera?:wink2:

may be a problem with the camera?:wink2:

Ah Igor, you maybe be correct that it is a problem with the camera. The camera
probably caused the left arm to look like it joined the body at the rib cage instead
of the shoulder.:)

I think you can not criticize the figure for a single photograph^&cool

I think you can not criticize the figure for a single photograph^&cool

I agree. I am sometimes very surprised how a figure looks better in real than on a picture (due to angle of the shot, light, lens, etc.)

Hey Guys,
It may well be a bad photo, but there is not excuse for the disproportionate limbs! I first saw this piece on the Aeroart site, I am a bit surprised Thor put it into production. :eek:
JW

Joesgis love you Celt dio very nice thank you for posting it.Mike b.:D^&grin:D

Hi Mike ,
Which one is the K&C figure I can't see it

The backdrop is the K&C Normandy church the photo's showing some of the K&C knights is posted in the K&C section.Thanks Geb for looking.Mike B.

Geb ,Joe ,Alex and all you guys who love these figures --Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.It has been a great year and i hope 2012 will be even better Peace and Goodwill to all my on line soldier friends.Mike B.

Geb ,Joe ,Alex and all you guys who love these figures --Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.It has been a great year and i hope 2012 will be even better Peace and Goodwill to all my on line soldier friends.Mike B.

Merry Christmas to you too Mike! Cheers to your hopes of 2012 being an even better time for all members of the toy soldier family!!!!

Thank you Mike ,
And a very Merry Christmas to you as well along as all our other collectors of Connoisseur figures . There is alot to look forward to in the coming year for sure . Best Regards Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back