Connoisseur Figures (4 Viewers)

Adding the Kaiser:

ToySol4-28-08028.jpg

Just received my Praetorian Palace Guard today. VERY, very satisfied!

Lovely stuff. Concerning the WWI Austrian v. Cossack, it really is interesting to note that the WWI armies were transitioning from the Napoleonic/19th century period to a different era. The Austrian horseman looks like coming out of...Austerlitz:D.

Paulo

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be putting my order in ASAP.

I'm glad I could help! I just recently picked up this figure as part of my first connoisseur soldier purchase, and needless to say, I am very pleased with it! I particularly like the moon design on the shield. Also of note, this is the first "toy soldier" that has been allowed by the wife to be displayed outside of the man cave! Yes, Demophilos is in the living room curio w/ a few other immaculate aeroart figures! :)

Oda Nobunaga from Aeroart:

Attachments

• 6232Main.jpg
    6232Main.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 253
Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the exact size of Kolobob's figures? I know its 54mm or 1/32. But what is the exact height of a standard figure in inches or centimeters?
I wonder whether it can mix with figures from K&C for example.
Thanks.

Hello All,

Can anyone tell me the exact size of Kolobob's figures? I know its 54mm or 1/32. But what is the exact height of a standard figure in inches or centimeters?
I wonder whether it can mix with figures from K&C for example.
Thanks.

To me K&C's figures are quite bigger (taller and bulkier) than Kolobob's. Also although they are really nicely done and painted, they are not Connoisseur figures, they are not that perfect (sculpting and painting wise) but they are also not that expensive. From what I've seen from photos at this Forum, the Connoisseur knights do mix relatively well with K&C's crusaders, because these are smaller than WWII or WWI K&C figures, for example.

Paulo

Hey Paulo,

Thanks for your reply! I would like to know this because I ordered a Mongol rider from Kolobob, and I forgot to check whether this would mix with my Imperial China collection. I hope they do :p
Thanks again.

Hey Paulo,

Thanks for your reply! I would like to know this because I ordered a Mongol rider from Kolobob, and I forgot to check whether this would mix with my Imperial China collection. I hope they do :p
Thanks again.

Please post pictures when it arrives. :)

Kolobob sells figures from a variety of studios and I have seen differences in size so without knowing the studio and figure it's hard to comment.

Yes, I'll definately post pictures once it arrives. It will be my first connoisseur figure :D
I remember this figure is made by Argos studio. It says:" 54mm, 1/32, 4 1/2"height approx.

btw: are these differences in sizes obvious?

Hey Paulo,

Thanks again.

My pleasure.

HI Sahara- Were you the one who was looking for Aeorart's awesome Demophilos figure? If so, Thor shows it as being in stock right now. I'd jump on it! It's really a beautiful piece of art. :)

http://www.aeroartinc.com/military_...sp?product=6229&col=St. Petersburg Collection

Got 2 figures from Aeroart today and I must say you were right Demophilos is a must have. I have just recently began to collect Aeroart and at this time only have 3 figures but that will soon change. I took a picture of each of figures and created a album because they look so sharp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back