"conte is back-big time" (2 Viewers)

You'll find the Conte web site hass been updated highlighting the Special that's available on the first four sets of the Zulu War Series. www.conteco.com

Hopefully there will be some word on the Romans soon.

For those of you who have taken the advantage of the special offer by Conte and for those of you yet to you will not be disappointed if you have and those who plan to. I've often said a picture is worth a thosuand words and could'nt wait to get the four sets in front of my camera shortly after they arrived via the Red. White And Blue truck a short while ago. The photos speak for themselves as wells as the sculpting and painting of the figures.

1003-11.jpg

1007-8.jpg

1011-6.jpg

1014-4.jpg

DADDY ZULU...

they are truly beautiful...great poses and great pics too...

they look like a good match to the Wm. Brits...

nice acquisition...:cool::cool::cool:

Well LT that didn't take you long to unwrap and get on your slopes of Isandlwana. These are very nie figures indeed, looking forward to seeing more of them in your fabulous photos.

For those of you who have taken the advantage of the special offer by Conte and for those of you yet to you will not be disappointed if you have and those who plan to. I've often said a picture is worth a thosuand words and could'nt wait to get the four sets in front of my camera shortly after they arrived via the Red. White And Blue truck a short while ago. The photos speak for themselves as wells as the sculpting and painting of the figures.

1003-11.jpg

1007-8.jpg

1011-6.jpg

1014-4.jpg

Wow Lt.! The painting looks crisp and clean indeed and compliment the sculpting quite nicely, to say the least. I think it's safe to say the new Conte products and the first release from their new factory are both big hits! This is great news:). Congratulations are due to RC for what appears to be a triumphant return! Let's keep the new product rolling! Thanks for sharing the excellent pics Lt.! I'm gettin' the Conte fever again -

Joe

Having fun getting to know the figures and spent some time photographing them on their own.

3006.jpg

4010.jpg

4006.jpg

4008-1.jpg

3008.jpg

3013-1.jpg

3016.jpg

4004-1.jpg

Having fun getting to know the figures and spent some time photographing them on their own.

3006.jpg

4010.jpg

4006.jpg

4008-1.jpg

3008.jpg

3013-1.jpg

3016.jpg

4004-1.jpg

Joe,

I can see why these were worth the wait, how do they fit in with your WB's figures?

Jeff

Gotta say these figures look really great. Very animated with great paint jobs and detail. The Martini-Henrys even have the pulled down ejector levers on the figures reloading. Nice touch. Certainly looks like you Conte collectors are in tall cotton. -- lancer

Jeff they blend in quite well with the WBrit figures. As part of the special on the 4 sets included is a copy of the following and along with the free shipping and the special pricing you can't go wrong in taking advantage of the offer.

005-12.jpg

Jeff as I've commented a number of times a picture is worth a thousand words and here' a few photos featuring a few of the Brit figures along side of Conte's. You'll note the slight difference in scale between the figures shown and in some cases none and I'm sure you'll agree Conte's has once again created figures second to none and they fit in exceptionally well along side of the WB figures. Once again he's brought his magic touch of creating figures to those of us who collect toy soldiers.

Attachments

• 3%20010MA28122296-0001.JPG
    3%20010MA28122296-0001.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 268
  • 3%20011MA28122296-0002.JPG
    3%20011MA28122296-0002.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 3%20016MA28122296-0004.JPG
    3%20016MA28122296-0004.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 269
  • 3%20015MA28122296-0003.JPG
    3%20015MA28122296-0003.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 267
Thanks LT and I would say they mix in rather well. Looking forward to seeing some action at the Drift :)

Very, very, very close PAPA ZULU...

helmets, jackets, paint coloring, height, girth...

these guys blend in really well...

doesn't that make things easy?:D

Jeff as I've commented a number of times a picture is worth a thousand words and here' a few photos featuring a few of the Brit figures along side of Conte's. You'll note the slight difference in scale between the figures shown and in some cases none and I'm sure you'll agree Conte's has once again created figures second to none and they fit in exceptionally well along side of the WB figures. Once again he's brought his magic touch of creating figures to those of us who collect toy soldiers.

Your right Joe, they fit in very well and it seems they were well worth the wait.

Jeff

Thanks for the shots LT. They fit together near perfectly.
FUB

Lt.: Thanks a lot for your demonstration of the size Conte vs. WB!

Lt,

Thanks for the photos. They do go well together.

As a collector I'm looking forward to receiving the new releases shortly. :D

Any UK or European based collectors drop me a PM. As we will be stocking all the new Conte releases and will be able to obtain any of the older sets still available.

Does anyone know when we can expect the Roman stuff to be released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back