barbsfightjbig.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 194
  • causejbig.jpg
    causejbig.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 197
  • dancejbig.jpg
    dancejbig.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 207
THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE KIND WORDS I THINK HE DID A NICE JOB UP-PAINTING THE OLDER FIGURES WHICH ARE AS THE LT.SAID METAL.MIKE B.^&grin

Thought I'd pass it on that Conte's updated his website featuring a number of photos that highlighting the new Barbarins and be sure to glance over to the left under Painted Metal Figures..........The Lt.

Kicking off my venture into Rome at War is my Flying Barabarian. I've made it a point to feature various close ups of the figures which puts them in a class of their own. The sculpting, poses, facial features, painting and detailing of the figures in the set tells a story of it's own...........The Lt.

1015-5.jpg

1016-3.jpg

4008.jpg

4009-1.jpg

4002.jpg

3006-1.jpg

4004-1.jpg

3002.jpg

Kicking off my venture into Rome at War is my Flying Barabarian. I've made it a point to feature various close ups of the figures which puts them in a class of their own. The sculpting, poses, facial features, painting and detailing of the figures in the set tells a story of it's own...........The Lt.

/QUOTE]

Superb pictures Joe and what a great new range to collect {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}...............now if I had the room I would be sorely tempted ^&grin

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

I agree Martyn it's a great range to venture into. What's unique about Conte like in this case with the Flying Barbarian set and along with many others he's noted for providing us with a Mini Diorama which give us the ability to take individual figures from the set to create a different senerio using them on their own or along with others to create one of our own. Here's one as an example as I feature a Roman rasing his shield to fend of incoming arrows as he sees them heading his way. Be careful Martyn Conte sets and figures become very addictive.....The Lt.

5010.jpg

5008.jpg

When you click om the picture of the FFL range on the left on Conte's home page it takes you to another page and a lot of the Roman figures are there painted and they look great.
Mark

When you click om the picture of the FFL range on the left on Conte's home page it takes you to another page and a lot of the Roman figures are there painted and they look great.
Mark

Mark...I think I have seen them all but maybe not...would you put up the link to the page you're referring to please...

Mark...I think I have seen them all but maybe not...would you put up the link to the page you're referring to please...

Michael they're the same photos of the Barbarians that are appearing on the home page. If you click on the FFL picture it'll bring you back to the front page my friend.

I agree Martyn it's a great range to venture into. What's unique about Conte like in this case with the Flying Barbarian set and along with many others he's noted for providing us with a Mini Diorama which give us the ability to take individual figures from the set to create a different senerio using them on their own or along with others to create one of our own. Here's one as an example as I feature a Roman rasing his shield to fend of incoming arrows as he sees them heading his way. Be careful Martyn Conte sets and figures become very addictive.....The Lt.
5010.jpg

5008.jpg

I can sure see that Joe ^&grin Very nice:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Here's another Martyn this time featuring two of the figures from the set with the photos speaking for themselves.

5019.jpg

5016.jpg

An the Roman Casualty in a simple photo dio..............The Lt.

5021.jpg

Here's another Martyn this time featuring two of the figures from the set with the photos speaking for themselves.

5019.jpg

5016.jpg

An the Roman Casualty in a simple photo dio..............The Lt.

5021.jpg

These are superb figures Joe, I can see why you are collecting them {bravo}} :salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Thanks Martyn an Conte's done an outstanding job once again in providing us with this set. Here's another mini photo dio with two of the figures from it.

5013.jpg

Thanks Martyn an Conte's done an outstanding job once again in providing us with this set. Here's another mini photo dio with two of the figures from it.

5013.jpg

Very adaptable Joe, nice set up :salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers

Great photos! I passed on this set but will likely pick it up in Chicago. Your various photos really have me thinking about how well these figures would fit into one of my dioramas. Can you tell me if the Wings on the shield extend out from the shield or are they flat?

Great photos! I passed on this set but will likely pick it up in Chicago. Your various photos really have me thinking about how well these figures would fit into one of my dioramas. Can you tell me if the Wings on the shield extend out from the shield or are they flat?

They extend out Sahara an got a good hunch you'll be glad you pick the set up.

Mr. Conte gave me a sneak peek at this new upcoming figure...I asked him if I could show it on the forum and he generously agreed...this guy is a brute...a mean looking bastage...I love the metal wrist bracelet and the tattoos...I believe the figures are removeable from the base...I'm not sure...I want him on my shelf...

Attachments

• get-attachment_asp.jpg
    get-attachment_asp.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 119

Users who are viewing this thread

Back