Conte's Rome at War (2 Viewers)

Bigromanforestvert1sosoS.jpg

Very nicely done Joe. I really like the depth you got in this photo. Great idea of having an "ambush" at a stream crossing. ^&cool {bravo}}
:) Mike

I love both pictures Joe {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:smile2:

Agree with you Martyn it's great seeing Joe continuing to feature his Barbarians and Romans with another round of great photos an hope he continues.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thanks, Joe...here are a couple of more.

bigromanforestspearedS.jpg

bigromanforrestthruwoodsS.jpg

It's going to be exciting when the new Conte Romans and Barbarians arrive.

Thanks, Joe...here are a couple of more.

bigromanforestspearedS.jpg

bigromanforrestthruwoodsS.jpg

It's going to be exciting when the new Conte Romans and Barbarians arrive.

What is so exciting is that as far as I can determine the only new Roman set you are using is the Flying Barbarian ? These look amazing and you aren't even using the new Conte sets which look to me to be even better than the old ones. When I see these I am happy that someone got the lorica segmentata correct unlike one of tthe big new releases by a different manufafturer

Another round of great photos Joe an thanks for contiuning sharing your playtime.:salute:::salute:::salute::

Look what will be heading your way along with the previous Barbarians as another of Conte's painted Barbarian make his appearance.......The Lt.

photoMA31121902-0001.jpg

photoMA31121901-0002.jpg

photoMA31121900-0003.jpg

Look what will be heading your way along with the previous Barbarians as another of Conte's painted Barbarian make his appearance.......The Lt.

photoMA31121902-0001.jpg

photoMA31121901-0002.jpg

photoMA31121900-0003.jpg

Very nice, I bet that will be appearing in your collection as soon as it is released Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

I guess this guy is scanning for a potential Roman Para Drop?? {sm4}

This figure seems to bring to mind one of the scenes at the onset of gladiator- was that a barbarian launcing a "flare" then??? I cannot immediately recall. Looks good though. Conte's barbarians look better than his Romans imo.

I guess this guy is scanning for a potential Roman Para Drop?? {sm4}

This figure seems to bring to mind one of the scenes at the onset of gladiator- was that a barbarian launcing a "flare" then??? I cannot immediately recall. Looks good though. Conte's barbarians look better than his Romans imo.

Chris...I may be wrong...but in Gladiator...I think it was the Romans shooting flaming arrows into the woods of the Barbarians...but yes...it certainly reminded me of the film too...

Yeah Michael- that was my recollection as well...it was a Roman archer signaling for the cavalry to advance......perhaps this is a teaser for the barbarians- perhaps he is signaling to a hidden chariot?? :eek:

Yeah Michael- that was my recollection as well...it was a Roman archer signaling for the cavalry to advance......perhaps this is a teaser for the barbarians- perhaps he is signaling to a hidden chariot?? :eek:

yeah...that's what is was...

when I get this Barbarian...

I'm gonna use him for downing a Roman pigeon messenger in my diorama...:rolleyes2:

I like him...he looks really cool in his winter pelt...

not a bad idea at all Michael- given that he appears to have a flaming arrow knocked, he could disrupt communications AND have a tasty meal for his efforts!! {sm4}

Thats a nice figure.... Would be nice to start seeing these figures soon being available....

Jagdpanther Conte's working very hard to fill your request along with others. In the mean time here's a sneak peak at a few new Romans that'll be heading our way. Remember Gentelmen Rome wasn't built in a day.......The Lt.

get-attachmentaspx-22.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-20.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-19.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-21.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-18.jpg

get-attachmentaspx-17.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back