Cool 80's Movies (1 Viewer)

American Werewolf is a great film, and Jenny Agutter gets her kit off (as usual). Which I forgot when I first showed it to my son. He was old enough but his Mam was in the room!!
^&grin

Does anybody know if it is on Netflix ? Not a fan of Werewolf movies and asking for a friend:wink2:

American Werewolf is a great film, and Jenny Agutter gets her kit off (as usual). Which I forgot when I first showed it to my son. He was old enough but his Mam was in the room!!
^&grin

Oh dear mate, that could have been a bit awkward......did you get the 'evil eye' from the Mrs's as only wives can do?{eek3}^&grin

Some other good '80s flicks, in no particular order:

Fatal Attraction
Gremlins
On Golden Pond-one of Henry Fonda's and Katherine Hepburn's greatest movies
Silverado, brought back the western
Terms of Endearment, made my wife cry
Conan The Barbarian, THE adventure flick

Chris

Some other good '80s flicks, in no particular order:

Fatal Attraction
Gremlins
On Golden Pond-one of Henry Fonda's and Katherine Hepburn's greatest movies
Silverado, brought back the western
Terms of Endearment, made my wife cry
Conan The Barbarian, THE adventure flick

Chris

Some really good ones here Chris. Who can forget the Glenn Close 'bunny boiler' scene in fatal attraction and the Gremlin in the micowave oven.{eek3}
Nothing wrong with a decent tear-jerker either. The first Conan flick was very good, however the follow up was a real shocker. I'm a big western fan and Silverado is a classic. Here's another you may remember........boy are these lads young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LdYnxB1sI

Some really good ones here Chris. Who can forget the Glenn Close 'bunny boiler' scene in fatal attraction and the Gremlin in the micowave oven.{eek3}
Nothing wrong with a decent tear-jerker either. The first Conan flick was very good, however the follow up was a real shocker. I'm a big western fan and Silverado is a classic. Here's another you may remember........boy are these lads young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0LdYnxB1sI

ANother good western, had forgotten that one was from the '80s as well. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back