Delivery day!!!! (3 Viewers)

Just ordered the Russian 45 MM gun and crew!!! I have a specific place in mind for the gun in a new dio, can't wait to see the gun up close, anyone got a order coming soon?...Sammy

Received my Russian 45mm gun & crew today!!!! must say another wonderful set!!! the crew fits perfect for the gun, absolutely love the detail on the uniforms right down to the unit signia on the uniforms, as well as the bolts on the 45mm gun look really authentic, the small detail for me is the best part, lots of guns out there from different companies but the overall sculpt/painting/detail on this baby is worth every dollar spent on it, great work First Legion, now on to the winter Panzer!!!!!!!!...Sammy

Received my Russian 45mm gun & crew today!!!! must say another wonderful set!!! the crew fits perfect for the gun, absolutely love the detail on the uniforms right down to the unit signia on the uniforms, as well as the bolts on the 45mm gun look really authentic, the small detail for me is the best part, lots of guns out there from different companies but the overall sculpt/painting/detail on this baby is worth every dollar spent on it, great work First Legion, now on to the winter Panzer!!!!!!!!...Sammy

Congratulations on your new acquisition :salute:::salute:: Regards Gebhard

Hurraayyy!!!! I'm off today and well, not a First Legion buy but my First Legion dio from TM Terrain is out for delivery!! so hoping to have some pics of it up in the next day or two!! ahh..now the fun part, setting the dio up, can't wait!!!!!...Sammy

Now that I had finally completed the american militia, when I heard the UPS brakes screech in front of my house, I said to my wife "Don't say I didn't warn you, but the British are coming!!"
Love it. My wife would have hit me.

Can anyone recommend where I can see and buy any Roman temples or buildings to go with Roman figures?

Finally!!!!!!!!! got a chance to order my German MG-team today!!! from the reviews from some other collectors this set sounds like a great addition coming my way, anyone else got something in the works?...Sammy

can anyone recommend where i can see and buy any roman temples or buildings to go with roman figures?

aeroart will have a temple back in stock i think in sept.for the otsn show.k&c will have a greek temple that might work coming in a few months hopefully.J&G has a roman civic building you can get right away probably from treefrog.mike b.

A great day indeed! Hope you enjoy them all, but with so many, you won't be done admiring them till next week!^&grin

Noah

I know. There is some advantage to buying them slowly. It is especially better for your marriage.

I am about to go home and open up a box of 24 AWI figures that just arrived!!

Now that's my kind of order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll have some fun over the next few days that's for sure, maybe post some pics of your new order...Sammy

I am about to go home and open up a box of 24 AWI figures that just arrived!!

Congratulations on your purchase....First Legion AWI are great:smile2:...I have quite a few myself British Redcoats....First Legion RULES{bravo}}

I know. There is some advantage to buying them slowly. It is especially better for your marriage.

True enough, but I think I know where you got these, and I think you got a great deal!:) Did you get a mix of both militia and grenadiers?

Noah

True enough, but I think I know where you got these, and I think you got a great deal!:) Did you get a mix of both militia and grenadiers?

Noah

I finished my militia except for the flag bearer, and I am about 2/3 or so through the grenadiers. I may not get all the grenadiers. My problem with First Legion is that I like all the ranges too much. I have 3 Buford's cavalry on order, just got a Roman, bought 9 Napoleonics last year, and got one Crusader. I have never been into the Crusades as a subject that much, but the figures are amazing and have a lot of variety! I also would love to get at least one WWII German and a Renaissance figure, along with a few other Napoleonics. All this, with 3 ranges I collect from other manufacturers. I tend to pace myself normally with First Legion though - couple at a time.

I finished my militia except for the flag bearer, and I am about 2/3 or so through the grenadiers. I may not get all the grenadiers. My problem with First Legion is that I like all the ranges too much. I have 3 Buford's cavalry on order, just got a Roman, bought 9 Napoleonics last year, and got one Crusader. I have never been into the Crusades as a subject that much, but the figures are amazing and have a lot of variety! I also would love to get at least one WWII German and a Renaissance figure, along with a few other Napoleonics. All this, with 3 ranges I collect from other manufacturers. I tend to pace myself normally with First Legion though - couple at a time.

Well, it sounds like you have a good AWI collection going. As you know, the militia are the best out there due to the variety of pose, variation of color and depth of the release. But then, you can say that about most of First Legion's lines. I feel the same way as you about the other ranges. I find myself tempted to buy a couple representatives from each, even though some ranges are not even periods that I am really into. That is a sign of a great figure though, when you buy it and it is outside your favorite era!

Noah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back