Delivery day!!!! (3 Viewers)

but i know what it is.... another FL figure ... or a brand new camera !

Gebhard
6 more Prussians
Are u expecting Blucher??
Maple Leaf

One can only hope .. All I know is that when and If they do a Blücher , Gneisenau , York , Clausewitz , Müffling, Bülow , Wartburg ,or even a Sharnhorst for the good ol days at some point .......... they sure won't be lonely ^&grin :salute:: regards Gebhard

Not to interrupt the AWI party but I just opened up my latest order containing six more Prussian figures :wink2: Man these are great , If anyone is producing anything even remotely close to these guys I'll take fifty of em :redface2: .. Regards Gebhard

Gebhard, how dare you interrupt our AWI speculation!^&grin

As to your Prussians, you know very well no one else does them like First Legion.

Noah

I did receive the three dead and wounded AWI 5th foot Grenadier figures yesterday haven't opened the box yet.

Have you opened them yet? If so, what do you think? I have held off on any of these three yet, but I will probably wind up adding one or two of them.

Noah

Have you opened them yet? If so, what do you think? I have held off on any of these three yet, but I will probably wind up adding one or two of them.

Noah

I have all three of them and really, really like them. They add credence to the expert marksmanship of the militia :wink2:
:smile2: Mike

Noah

They are very nice Noah worth the $$$.....also what mike mentioned they show that some of the militia are decent marksmen. ^&grin But really I would purchase them when you can, they also add that realism to your displays.

I have all three of them and really, really like them. They add credence to the expert marksmanship of the militia :wink2:
:smile2: Mike

They are very nice Noah worth the $$$.....also what mike mentioned they show that some of the militia are decent marksmen. ^&grin But really I would purchase them when you can, they also add that realism to your displays.

Gentlemen, thank you both. I have some more figures to add to the future order list...

Noah

German demo team arrives on Wednesday!!!!! looking forward to this set, had it on my Christmas list but my wife bought the radio team, she liked the little radio!!!:):)...Sammy

German demo team arrives on Wednesday!!!!! looking forward to this set, had it on my Christmas list but my wife bought the radio team, she liked the little radio!!!:):)...Sammy

Recieved my demo team yesterday and must admit it is one of my favorites already!! the equipment they are carrying and using look superb, totally different from any set I have seen from any company, again the soldiers themselves are spot on, I hope in the future First Legion will continue to release these type of sets, already looking forward to checking them out this morning:)...Sammy

Just ordered the Russian 45 MM gun and crew!!! I have a specific place in mind for the gun in a new dio, can't wait to see the gun up close, anyone got a order coming soon?...Sammy

Oh yes.. I have a 20 lbs package filled with FL figures which I'm going to pick up tomorrow. 37 figures...

I'll drive 1 hour then cross the US border, pick it up, talk with the custom guy and then come back.... a 3 hour trip... well worth it. I would never allow custom people to open my FL package without me being there.. Happened once when I ordered from Treefrog and it was a complete disaster..

Cheers,

Alex

Oh yes.. I have a 20 lbs package filled with FL figures which I'm going to pick up tomorrow. 37 figures...

I'll drive 1 hour then cross the US border, pick it up, talk with the custom guy and then come back.... a 3 hour trip... well worth it. I would never allow custom people to open my FL package without me being there.. Happened once when I ordered from Treefrog and it was a complete disaster..

Cheers,

Alex

Alex ,
Now that's impressive {bravo}} .. Regards Gebhard

Cheers,

Alex

That's my kinda order!!!!! sounds like alot of good hours are headed your way, that should keep you busy for a hour or two:)...Sammy

That package was actually a Honour Bound damaged winter panther.. The custom guys opened the box.. unscrewed the tank... and checked the figures... When it arrived at my home in Canada.. the tank was loose inside... and the figures too... all with paint chips everywhere and bent parts... Hopefully Treefrog sent me 4 new figures to compensate but that was the last time I ordered from the US painted figures. I now get them delivered near the border in US territory. Much easier and safer... That's why I place 'big' orders... shipping was only 33$ from Texas to NY.. not that bad..

Cheers,

Alex

Holy cow, that is one amazing order! I'm more than a little jealous right now....

Noah

Yes I have two more mamluks coming so I then will have a total of six so far for the mamluk army.

Now that I had finally completed the american militia, when I heard the UPS brakes screech in front of my house, I said to my wife "Don't say I didn't warn you, but the British are coming!!"

Now that I had finally completed the american militia, when I heard the UPS brakes screech in front of my house, I said to my wife "Don't say I didn't warn you, but the British are coming!!"

That's a good one {bravo}}{bravo}} regards Gebhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back