Farewell from Pete (1 Viewer)

Thank you Peter for all that you and Shannon have done for us in the hobby!!

I don't know where I'd be without this forum and I mean that! This is THE go-to place for all news and info regarding our hobby and we have you and Shannon to thank for it.

I sincerely wish you all the best as you move on and follow your passions.

Julie is more than capable of continuing the success of Treefrog and she'll have my support going forward.

Mark

Peter, I’m taking the liberty of quoting Mark because I couldn’t have expressed my feelings better.
I just want to add that I feel very fortunate to have met both you and Shannon in Chicago a few years ago. Your names will be high on the history of the toy soldiers industry and community forever.
Thank you!
Carlos

I second everything said below. Peter, thanks and best wishes with your new projects!

Pete,

I'm fairly new to this Forum. It's been invaluable to me as an old collector. Thank you for connecting me with others - worldwide.

Best to you. :salute::

My best wishes for your future, Pete, and very big heartfelt Thank You for your dedicated work when setting up this forum and maintaining it.
It is the best thing, a bunch of Toy Soldier collectors, spread all over the globe, can wish for.

As of the webstore and customer service, Treefrog set the bar very high, and with Julie at the helm now, you can rest assured that it will be kept that way in the future.

Thanks again.

Konrad

I share the appreciation expressed by all to the TF team. Best wishes and good luck to Pete and Julie in future endeavors. Chris

Thank you Pete for all you have done for our hobby. Best wishes in your new endeavor.

Mike

Best of luck for the future Pete and family - and may I join the rest of the Forum members in thanking you and Sharron for creating such a wonderful resource for all of us.

Also - best of luck to Julie for the future.

Johnnybach

Pete, wishing you all the very best as you take the fork in the road that we call life. Safe and successful travels where ever your new llife road takes you . . .
:smile2: Mike

A big 'cheers' mate from down under and wish you well on your future endeavors.:salute::

Thank you Pete for all things you and Shannon have done for our neat little hobby!!! It was this site and forum that really was my springboard to collecting and communicating with other toy soldier collectors!!!!! It was good to meet you at last year's Chicago show and you're definitely a stand up dude, good luck in your new adventures and endeavors!!!!!!

Pete,

It has been such a pleasure becoming friends with you and Shannon. Shannon will always be missed, and now you are leaving us. I wish you nothing but the best, but you too will be missed my friend.

Best personal regards,

Louis Badolato

I just saw this.

Thank you for everything Pete! You helped fuel my passion! Back when I was 12!

Scott

Best of luck to you Pete as you move forward to where your passion takes you.

Thank you for everything. It has been a lot of fun!

Peace,
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back