Flak 41 88mm BROKE (5 Viewers)

If your dealer doesn't reimburse you for shipping expenses on damaged orders I would be looking for another dealer :)

Mitch mate,
Nice post.:)
I just cannot believe how many whining shielas there are on this Forum. Ask yourself the question. Do I trust the dealer and the manufacturer I buy from? If so, then if it is damaged or broken then your dealer will replace it.
I have had over a period of five years collecting many damaged sets of all manufacturers, (FL, CS, JJD, K&C, Britains, Figarti, etc) some total destruction when they have travelled from the US to Australia and all of which have been replace with a new set. No problems.
To just jump straight onto the Forum and scream black and blue murder that you have a broken or damaged set IMO is senseless. Contact your dealer and sort it out. If after that, you get no satisfaction then by all means have a big whinge on this Forum so others will be aware of the problem and the dealer concerned.
I am awaiting two of these Flak 41 sets and have been informed by my dealer (Brett) of the problems associated with this release and being a patience man am prepared to wait until my replacement sets in the right boxes arrive.
Just my thoughts.
Cheers Howard

At the risk of getting myself over the head again (something I've fond of doing lately it seems :D), I have to agree with the cobber down under.

However, I wonder what is the male equivalent of a whining shiela:eek:

Cheers mate,

If your dealer doesn't reimburse you for shipping expenses on damaged orders I would be looking for another dealer :)

Absolutely True...That would be exspected and is only fair...and....Dealers in turn should be be reimbursed from K/C.... neither buyers nor dealers should be financially responsible; especially since this seems to be a general problem for this particular item.

I have bought toy soldiers from many different dealers : my local dealer here in Montreal, one in quebec city, another one in toronto, sierra toy soldiers in california, treefrogtreasures, direct from First legion, etc..

And the only thing I can say is that I always have received an EXCELLENT service from all these dealers. If something was damaged, it was always either replaced, fixed or dicounted ... I even have received 'free' figures while I was keeping the original damaged ones ..

And this is all what matters with damaged figures/sets.. service with a big 'S'. I say them thank you.

Cheers,

Alex

I have bought toy soldiers from many different dealers : my local dealer here in Montreal, one in quebec city, another one in toronto, sierra toy soldiers in california, treefrogtreasures, direct from First legion, etc..

And the only thing I can say is that I always have received an EXCELLENT service from all these dealers. If something was damaged, it was always either replaced, fixed or dicounted ... I even have received 'free' figures while I was keeping the original damaged ones ..

And this is all what matters with damaged figures/sets.. service with a big 'S'. I say them thank you.

Cheers,

Alex

Well said! My set which was a "non-secret" self-ordered gift as ordered by der wife too arrived broken. No worries though as outlined above highlighting the excellent network of K&C dealers.

Hang Tough,
Marc

hello gentlemen,

i am in europe and got 6 of BBG035 and 5 are broken. i am wondering how K&C will handle that with their dealer... they could not let them allone with damage % like this....

what kine of damage or what parts are not OK on your BBG035 ?
mine comes with: broken shield (1 or 2 sides), loose barrel, broken little seats or handrails and one is complete broken in 2 parts......

what are the reasons do you think ? my opinion is the packaging can not absorb any power/energy that hits the box from outside, like a drop or a kick, and the "hard" withe styro inner-part leads this energy to the model... and: damage.

best regards panzerknacker

With such a limited release ( 550 ) its disappointing to hear so many collectors pieces are broken. Looks like K&C have a problem on their hands with this one! :eek: I'm confidant everything will be made right by the good folks at K&C. I recall that collectors of the original 88mm had many breakage problems too. Unfortunately its a gun with many little bits that are delicate. I wonder if other manufacturers have faced this problem with their 88 releases?

i am 100% shure that K&C will help and solve all problems.
and yes we hade some business with CS (in their beginning) and we hade also lots of broken and damaged parts, all depends on the packaging.

With such a limited release ( 550 ) its disappointing to hear so many collectors pieces are broken. Looks like K&C have a problem on their hands with this one! :eek: I'm confidant everything will be made right by the good folks at K&C. I recall that collectors of the original 88mm had many breakage problems too. Unfortunately its a gun with many little bits that are delicate. I wonder if other manufacturers have faced this problem with their 88 releases?

I got the Figarti 88mm gun & all was fine :eek:

Absolutely True...That would be exspected and is only fair...and....Dealers in turn should be be reimbursed from K/C.... neither buyers nor dealers should be financially responsible; especially since this seems to be a general problem for this particular item.

Agree 100%! Since dealers can't "discount" new K&C products, exemplary SERVICE from the dealer AND K&C, which is very good, should be a given.

CFM...

I don't think its down to the intricacy of the model but, the fact that K&C over wrapped the set. Having seen the way it was wrapped and, how hard it was to get it open properly, this is the reason why parts have been damaged.

It will all be sorted its just unfortunate its happened but, it has and the manufacturer has amended the issue
Mitch

I wouldn't know about the K&C or Figarti 88's, but I have two 21st Century and one FOV (pictured) in 1/32 scale and haven't had any problems. Both are good models especially the FOV with many small moving parts.

Attachments

• IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0395.JPG
    IMG_0395.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 353
Not bad....and I'm sure quite reasonable in price....What figure scale is in your photo...Is it 1:32 scale also?

Received email from Mr. Chan, K&C, after I sent photos of the three broken sets. Have been promised replacements in February but advised to keep original outer box since factory will not replace that. K&C seems very sorry for this problem and I am sure they will make things right. Tom

I never get to speak with Mr Chan he is always busy with his films lol. Did you expect less???
Mitch

With all this waiting, I ordered The Figarti Karl Moser. So this just became the tail end of my list after the Karl, The Grant, The first legion Crusaders.. If I have money to buy this I will. If not, Oh well. I am really dissapointed That, this was A christmas Gift That I was dying To have. And it being this late. It is becoming a scar, Its been over a month since K&C knew. And it being put in the back burner, Until February. My confidence with K&C is Waning.

With all this waiting, I ordered The Figarti Karl Moser. So this just became the tail end of my list after the Karl, The Grant, The first legion Crusaders.. If I have money to buy this I will. If not, Oh well. I am really dissapointed That, this was A christmas Gift That I was dying To have. And it being this late. It is becoming a scar, Its been over a month since K&C knew. And it being put in the back burner, Until February. My confidence with K&C is Waning.

Considering the # of damaged pieces and the limited availability......awwww forget it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back