Forthcoming and 2nd Dispatches 2011 (3 Viewers)

Rob

Four Star General
So its a few days off now guys, but this is the one I'm really waiting for because when its revealed I will get my 2011 purchasing underway. (not counting the excellent Orde Wingate figure). So what are we expecting ?. The RAF fuel Bowser is on the way, possibly in the new 250 series, so thats a possible. Perhaps some Arnhem or Sons of Empire, maybe some figures for North Africa?. The retirements also figure large for me as I am waiting to see if the BR1 D Day figures will be going off into the Sun, I want them before they go.

So place your bets Gents:):cool:

Rob

Im guessing a 109 Europe theatre.......................:D plus a GREY TIGER and a GREY OPEL..............................:eek:

Im guessing a 109 Europe theatre.......................:D plus a GREY TIGER and a GREY OPEL..............................:eek:

Hey Wayne, I see you've won a few one dayers, a nice prize after we....well you know what!:D;)

Grey Opel Blitz would be very welcome:cool:

Rob

Hey Wayne, I see you've won a few one dayers, a nice prize after we....well you know what!:D;)

Grey Opel Blitz would be very welcome:cool:

Rob

Yeah Yeah mate we are after our 4th world cup in a row..................:D
Have to organise your CHURCHILL with K+C UK..............................:mad:

Yeah Yeah mate we are after our 4th world cup in a row..................:D
Have to organise your CHURCHILL with K+C UK..............................:mad:

That would be some achievement:cool:

Yep looking forward to Mr Churchill reviewing my troops!;)

Rob

Is this the time of year that Napoleonic fans normally get some releases?

Rob

March is my birthday month and it's also time for my favorite Napoleonic series to be released!

Here's hoping you get a nice birthday surprise!. What Naps would you most like to see?

Rob

Rob,

seema like we have already been 'priviliged' with some scoops....

FFL from 8th Army, Saracens on camels, and such, so what's new????

John

Rob,

seema like we have already been 'priviliged' with some scoops....

FFL from 8th Army, Saracens on camels, and such, so what's new????

John

Well we should get a heads up on whats coming in March John, are you hoping for more Naps?.

Rob

guess an educated guess Rob tells me something WW2....

.....then it will take approximately 8 hours, if that, for everything to sink in and the discussions on price points and historical accuracy kick in. One thing I have always been a fan of- routine!! :D

.....then it will take approximately 8 hours, if that, for everything to sink in and the discussions on price points and historical accuracy kick in. One thing I have always been a fan of- routine!! :D

:D:D

Very accurate my friend! .
Rob

Hi Chris. I agree, but I take issue with the 8 hour estimate as I believe it will be closer to 8 minutes.;):D -- Al

As mine is more of a 'casual' interest now that I have ended my hardcore K&C collecting, maybe the odd item here or there, so I'm not really too fussed about what the new releases may be. Gone are the days when I sat waiting for a new SOHK release. Will enjoy looking at them whatever they may be and be bemused at the quality/pricing/accuracy/taste debate that will no doubt ensue.

But I am intrigued to know what, if any, the replacement may be for K&C UK now that the Crimea series has drawn to a close? Any hints as to what may be in the pipeline?

As mine is more of a 'casual' interest now that I have ended my hardcore K&C collecting, maybe the odd item here or there, so I'm not really too fussed about what the new releases may be. Gone are the days when I sat waiting for a new SOHK release. Will enjoy looking at them whatever they may be and be bemused at the quality/pricing/accuracy/taste debate that will no doubt ensue.

But I am intrigued to know what, if any, the replacement may be for K&C UK now that the Crimea series has drawn to a close? Any hints as to what may be in the pipeline?

A very good question thats been on the mind of a fair few collectors. My good friend Sir Tony of Neville is keeping very tight lipped about this, I will attempt to bribe him with a Jack Daniels in London in March to get some info.I'm hoping its the English Civil War, would be something very different and rarely covered.

Rob

Right...

Have to say I would like to see an SL as this is about time for one to be announced. I would like to see the Jagdtiger released as its been long enough!!! could this be the SL?? well, IMO it may be something he has thought of as there was not a huge amount of people who were interested when this was announced.

We had some Kriegsmarine released and the Seehund about this time of year so, a few for that range would be interesting (its been a while) and, I would like to see some more reinforcements for the FOB range.

I liked Wayne's plea for a grey opel and Tiger but, FOB could certainly use a german troop truck and some riders in early war uniforms. Don't know if we will see another aircraft as last month was the second version of the Spit but, a 109 for Molders would be nice but, then so would a Typhoon but, that may be to early in the calander.

I am sure there will be plenty of WWII to discuss when they turn up.
Mitch

A very good question thats been on the mind of a fair few collectors. My good friend Sir Tony of Neville is keeping very tight lipped about this, I will attempt to bribe him with a Jack Daniels in London in March to get some info.I'm hoping its the English Civil War, would be something very different and rarely covered.

Rob
One subject I would love to scene done is the last stand ofthe 44th ft. at Gandamack, in the First Afghan War. It seems to me it would be perfect for a limited edition as it could be done with not too many figures and it could also be done with a landscape base to display it all on. Just a favorite subject of mine from British military history. -- Al

Some good choices there Mitch, I think your Jagdtiger will be pretty soon now, but I think the Typhoon maybe later in the Summer, but will be well worth the wait;)

Rob

I thought that about the typhoon as I wrote it but, left it in especially, if its going to don the D Day recognition markings. Andy said in December that they were designing the box so, the JT should be sooner rather than later.

I think the disco stuff will be just as interesting this month as whats coming
Mitch

Since Andy has been doing all this re-releases. It would be nice to see, An Egyptian Chariot, To make our Ancient Egypt Colleagues happy. And the M-7 Priest, or the M-16 Quad 50, or the Greyhound, And a lot more 8th Army releases :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back