Forthcoming August Dispatches (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
Ok guys, over the last few days we've had heated discussion, acrimony and plenty of deletions....over Toy Soldiers!{eek3}:rolleyes2:. So now folks have all had a say how about we get back to the fun of the hobby that attracted us all at one time or another. I don't care what you collect, whether you like K&C or not, I just want to get some old fashioned chat going again without it becoming bitter and personal.

Sooo...what are we hoping for or expecting from the House of K&C for August?. How about you non WW2 guys, any Naps,ACW or Real West on the Horizon?. For us WW2 freaks we will see the long awaited Typhoon and ground crew , but what other theatres will we see revisited?. I think Andy mentioned more releases for Normandy a while back, and will we get a first glimpse of the years Bulge releases? As we head deep into Summer and with the autumn on the not too distant Horizon and with Chicago approaching, could we be in for a surprise or two?:wink2:

Rob

... how about we get back to the fun of the hobby that attracted us all ...

Thanks Rob. You nailed it.{sm4}

Well, still I'm trying to catch up with my collection. So the retirements are still my biggest concern (and my spending money of course).

Oliver

Thanks Rob. You nailed it.{sm4}

Well, still I'm trying to catch up with my collection. So the retirements are still my biggest concern (and my spending money of course).

Oliver

Same here Oliver, there is a couple of Bulge sets that I really don't want to go yet as cash is short!{eek3}

Rob

Money is tight for me at the moment plenty of stuff for me to catch up on so hope there aint to much I want this month! The only thing I'd like to see soon would be a 109 maybe after its been shot down? Something to go with the fritz set they made a few years back!

Craig

Hopefully the Ancient Greeks that had a sneek peak a while ago.

Jeff

Whether next month or down the road, I would like to see a tower and a flak gun for a British airfield. More ancient Egyptian architecture would be great for the ancient line.

Ok guys, over the last few days we've had heated discussion, acrimony and plenty of deletions....over Toy Soldiers!{eek3}:rolleyes2:. So now folks have all had a say how about we get back to the fun of the hobby that attracted us all at one time or another. I don't care what you collect, whether you like K&C or not, I just want to get some old fashioned chat going again without it becoming bitter and personal.

Sooo...what are we hoping for or expecting from the House of K&C for August?. How about you non WW2 guys, any Naps,ACW or Real West on the Horizon?. For us WW2 freaks we will see the long awaited Typhoon and ground crew , but what other theatres will we see revisited?. I think Andy mentioned more releases for Normandy a while back, and will we get a first glimpse of the years Bulge releases? As we head deep into Summer and with the autumn on the not too distant Horizon and with Chicago approaching, could we be in for a surprise or two?:wink2:

Rob

Found your comment interesting. Over on the 'barely there' plastic section of the forum it seems that everyone attacks everyone else rather than enjoying the hobby. A few plastic members , apparently with hidden agendas, do their worst to drive all friendly discussion from Treefrog.
The debate over here is refreshing by comparison!

Whether next month or down the road, I would like to see a tower and a flak gun for a British airfield. More ancient Egyptian architecture would be great for the ancient line.

Found your comment interesting. Over on the 'barely there' plastic section of the forum it seems that everyone attacks everyone else rather than enjoying the hobby. A few plastic members , apparently with hidden agendas, do their worst to drive all friendly discussion from Treefrog.

Well I don't collect plastic so I'll take your word for that:smile2:

Anyway back to the thread, any structure for the RAF range would be very welcome indeed, a 1/30 control tower would be pretty big though!

Rob

Well I don't collect plastic so I'll take your word for that:smile2:

Anyway back to the thread, any structure for the RAF range would be very welcome indeed, a 1/30 control tower would be pretty big though!

Rob

Maybe just a little watch tower like was done for AK.:smile2:

Control tower & AA gun would be nice

We have a plastic section on this forum?

Some ground troops with Lweis guns would be nice instead of a big expensive AA gun. Many airfield both static and temporary had troops with these guns. I think placed inside a sand bag defence would look really good in an airfield setting
Mitch

Control tower & AA gun would be nice

Rob

Eastern Front > Russians ! {sm2}

I would like to clean up the last 3 SOTE figures that have previously been shown, as the sooner this happens, the sooner some more new releases will appear in this range.
cheers, Robin.

since all the normandy beaches are almost covered, I guess we'll have the rangers from pointe du hoc.

I just want to get some old fashioned chat going again without it becoming bitter and personal.Rob

I am bitter you didn't start this thread sooner;)

I would love to see an RAF AA gun, Russians or the Ancient Greeks (that Athenian Marine has me hoping for some kind of nautical vessel), although I'm not predicting them.

Wondering if there will be an as-yet-unannounced WWII warbird, or if we'll finally see the WWI Albatross....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back