He219 (2 Viewers)

Mine arrived today...its beautiful, its very 1/30, not 1/32, and be sure it looks even better in person... For its price I can guarantee its a very fair buy, and it fits in wonderfully with K&C 1/30 Luftwaffe range!

just received mine today and all i can say is wow!!!

just opened mine up today, truely awesome, better than i thought it would be. It is heavy too. Not a tail sitter either. Just a truely gorgeous plane. I do have a question. Was this supposed to come with a standing figure? If so did yopu get one or was it packed seperate?

just opened mine up today, truely awesome, better than i thought it would be. It is heavy too. Not a tail sitter either. Just a truely gorgeous plane. I do have a question. Was this supposed to come with a standing figure? If so did yopu get one or was it packed seperate?

When you lift the plane out of the box, in the middle there is a figure packed in the black foam that protects the bottom of the plane.

thanks for the info, i was just checking the loose stuff, i will have to look after work. but boy that is such a great plane. if anybody is on the fence whether to buy it or not, do not hesitate. this is easily one of the best if not the best item i now have in a very large collection. the HE 219 IS AWESOME. hopefully figarti follows this up with other related items such as planes, personnel and other related equipment. thanks rick for a great product

Still no non-stock photos?

If someone has one they can shoot some pics of it would be greatly appreciated.

Also - how's the fragility?

Still no non-stock photos?

If someone has one they can shoot some pics of it would be greatly appreciated.

Also - how's the fragility?

Mark,

I think she is rock solid and it is one of my favorite pieces. I have some super high resolution photos I can email you but as Brad stated, Carlos posted quite a few pictures which I believe some are probably hiding under the San Antonio show section. Switch to guns & pull the trigger before she flies away!

FIGHT ON!
Marc

Marc and Brad - thanks for helping me find the pics. I was going crazy for a while b/c I thought they would be in the Show forums but they are here for anyone who wants to see them. And obviously thanks Carlos, those pics certainly make the plan look as good as in the professional photos.

Glad to hear that no one is having fragility issues. I've felt burned by Figarti in the past with that. Last year I had to send back a whole bunch of damaged sets, and to Rick's credit he not only replaced them all but sent me a bonus item as well (although it took something like 6 months). Now, having purchased the Karl, the Rail Carrier and the Odin it's like here we go again. Especially the Rail Carrier...it's something that I need to bring up with Rick privately but it was such a hassle mailing smaller pieces back I can only imagine what I'm going to go through with the Rail Carrier. A shame two because they are beautiful sets.

Sorry I took so long posting pics. Here some pics with the K&C FW for size comparison.

2564mc4.jpg

2mr8pja.jpg

2zr2f6x.jpg

34effc4.jpg

2wfivt4.jpg

Beautiful looking Owl, Red. It's huge next to the FW. Congrats on the get. --Al

I am seriously considering getting this plane it looks amazing:wink2:
Just need to keep putting the pennies away for it:rolleyes2:
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back