He219 (2 Viewers)

It just looks nicer every picture I see. for me, this is better than the shock and awe B17
Mitch

It is very appealing. True, the more you look at this aircraft....the more you want to get one ! A beauty she is !!!

Agreed Ray-way cruel by Carlos especially since I got to see it in his house in Camp Codina, San Antonio. However, my "six" is covered via a secure pre-order! Love your N. Trudgian lithograph by the way so this has to be a firm order for you. Any chance of you making the Chicago trek this year?

All The Best/Horrido!
Marc

Hey marc,
always a pleasure to hear from you, yes this is a firm order, I was simply going towait until it came out but Il ove it too much and I got nervous. No chance for Chicago, but I will definately be making the West Coaster!

it just looks nicer every picture i see. For me, this is better than the shock and awe b17
mitch

how true, i have been spouting off my support for this plane and the kc jagtiger for years and wow, now i am happily going to own both

Today I saw the Owl in person . . .

Now, I'm a HUGH collector of diecast planes and I won't bore you and get into which brands I have but I'll tell this . . I have THOUSANDS of planes. . I couldn't display them all in my lifetime, and I'm fulltime employed just selling them off. TS collecting is my "second hobby". I support it by selling off portions of my plane collection.

The Figarti He-219, is ....IS ....IS ...THE BEST PLANE, I've ever seen . . .

It has exceeded anything I have, in detail, by far. . .Except maybe my discast Bandai 1/144 Saturn V, and that cost $700, but just maybe . .

Figarti, with this offering, has gone BEYOND, BEYOND, anything else yet produce. Just a fact . .

SIMPLY FANTASTIC . . .

I'm In love, it's that simple . . .{sm3}
IXEC

Really looking forward to this aircraft. Just trying to find where to put it is the only issue. Not heard when they will be dispatched to the UK so, fingers crossed its soon
Mitch

Hi Mitch and UK subs
The Owl should be with me early next week as ship docks tomorrow.
I have limited supply so let me know if you want to order through Grey Goose.
Regards
Clive

I don't collect too many planes but this thing looks like a BEAST{eek3}.....1:32????....I might just purchase one....Great Photos and Video{sm4}....It is one intriguing aircraft.....Hopefully Figarti will really get into aircraft.....They might even get a Stuka going....Wayne??:wink2:

Should get mine friday! Can't wait! The pictures have looked amazing. I can just imagine what it looks like in person!

Big george says the plane is absolutely gorgeous, can't wait to get mine. I wonder if they are going to offer the camo fuel truck too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back