He219 (1 Viewer)

Al,

I think it's polyurethane but don't quote me on that. Yes, I hope it hangs around for a little while. Maybe your dealer can hold it for you.

The plane is MAGNIFICENT. Is it true it sales for $399 ?

Al,

I think it's polyurethane but don't quote me on that. Yes, I hope it hangs around for a little while. Maybe your dealer can hold it for you.
Thanks Brad. I'll have to talk to him and see what I can work out. -- Al

Just like the Karl, a stunning combination of detail and price! Well done Rick.^&grin

I'be not found any where were you can order it yet?:redface2:

wow...I don't know what's more impressive - the model or the reasonable price.

only two things may stop me from this purchase - the size, and how well it's put together. after having trouble with the rail carrier I want to make sure nobody has problems with fragility.

regardless, this definitely fits the definition of "shock and awe"

At $399 it's a great deal
My problem is not money it's space
I better get off this thread

wow...I don't know what's more impressive - the model or the reasonable price.

only two things may stop me from this purchase - the size, and how well it's put together. after having trouble with the rail carrier I want to make sure nobody has problems with fragility.

regardless, this definitely fits the definition of "shock and awe"

Cheers Mark,

Too tired to go into detail but I saw the "OWL" live in SAT and took numerous photos which I will post later. After holding her, the term fragile did not cross my mind. It is constructed extremely well (and Al, if you are reading this post), the packaging was designed to protect the more sensitive part of the warbird namely the radar antenna array so I would not be overly concerned. In short, she is an absolute stunning detailed scale He 219 model-the aircrew figure is also excellent and much improved. I will be proud to display her in my Luftwaffe diorama. Fellow Forum Members & true Gentleman, Carlos Codina & Steven Chong, did a wonderful job representing the Figarti Team!

Talk Soon,
Marc aka Beaufighter

Cheers Mark,

Too tired to go into detail but I saw the "OWL" live in SAT and took numerous photos which I will post later. After holding her, the term fragile did not cross my mind. It is constructed extremely well (and Al, if you are reading this post), the packaging was designed to protect the more sensitive part of the warbird namely the radar antenna array so I would not be overly concerned. In short, she is an absolute stunning detailed scale He 219 model-the aircrew figure is also excellent and much improved. I will be proud to display her in my Luftwaffe diorama. Fellow Forum Members & true Gentleman, Carlos Codina & Steven Chong, did a wonderful job representing the Figarti Team!

Talk Soon,
Marc aka Beaufighter
Good news. Thanks, Marc.:smile2: -- Al

Cheers Mark,

Too tired to go into detail but I saw the "OWL" live in SAT and took numerous photos which I will post later. After holding her, the term fragile did not cross my mind."

Talk Soon,
Marc aka Beaufighter

Glad to hear that it's well constructed and packed, Marc. I should say that anything I've ever bought from Figarti that had any issues was replaced without hassle (and in at least one case, with a bonus). I do hope to get my damaged Rail Carrier fixed but overall I'm thrilled with the Reichsbahn line on every level.

Very much looking forward to your pictures. Thanks in advance for the taking them!

Hobby Bunker has posted some photos, presumably from Figarti.

ETG-011-2[1].jpg

ETG-011-1[1].jpg

ETG-011-3[1].jpg

ETG-011-4[1].jpg

Don't think I've been patiently waiting for this baby to fly in....

Attachments

• m_HE219 trundgin.jpg
    m_HE219 trundgin.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 386
  • m_close up trudgin.jpg
    m_close up trudgin.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 314
Great looking aircraft. Ejection seats and 8 cannons, what's not to like?:wink2:^&cool -- Al

Ive tried to talk myself out of this plane but its not working i have to have one................................{sm4}

just looks better and better the more pics are posted
Mitch

This planes only $30.00 more than the K&C Typhoon!?!?! What a deal!!:tongue:

This planes only $30.00 more than the K&C Typhoon!?!?! What a deal!!:tongue:

In the Uk The Figarti He 219 is £12.95 cheaper than the K&C Hawker Typhoon {eek3}:rolleyes2:{sm2}

In the Uk The Figarti He 219 is £12.95 cheaper than the K&C Hawker Typhoon {eek3}:rolleyes2:{sm2}

Just wait till you can actually buy, by then the dollar will be so badly hammered it will probably be cheaper to by in the USA and ship it!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back