Heco Tinplate Models (6 Viewers)

Great find Louis {bravo}}

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn!:smile2: Also made a great Trophy pick up for my son: An Ox-drawn Ambulance Wagon.^&cool^&cool I'll post some shots of it the appropriate Trophy thread.:wink2:

Thanks Martyn!:smile2: Also made a great Trophy pick up for my son: An Ox-drawn Ambulance Wagon.^&cool^&cool I'll post some shots of it the appropriate Trophy thread.:wink2:

Looking forward to that Louis {bravo}}

Cheers

Here are some shots of the of the new Heco Torpedo Bomber and the late production Sopwith Camel:

Attachments

• Heco Camel 1.JPG
    Heco Camel 1.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 218
  • Heco Torpedo Plane 1.JPG
    Heco Torpedo Plane 1.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 212
  • Heco Torpedo Plane 2.JPG
    Heco Torpedo Plane 2.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 206
Jeez . . . you sure know how to make a guy jealous! Keep at it . . . you've shown us a lot of good stuff!

Bosun Al

Jeez . . . you sure know how to make a guy jealous! Keep at it . . . you've shown us a lot of good stuff!

Bosun Al

Al, my friend, I have tons of duplicates (I think more than 40) so if you see something you want, pm me, and we can work a trade or something.

Thanks to good friend, John Firth, who was kind enough to sell them to me from his private collection, I will soon be posting photographs of a set of Tony Williams' figures from the pre-Heco 1970's, including three riflemen, a sergeant with a swagger stick, and a wounded trooper leaning on crutches.

Just got the tracking notification that the boxes containing the Heco Balloon Diorama, De Haviland Tiger Moth and DH2 arrived, and, as usual on a delivery day, I am working from one of my client's offices in the City.:eek: Can't wait to get home and have a look.:smile2:

I told the postman to ship it to Chester, NJ so you don't have to worry about getting home quickly {eek3} You can take your time ^&cool

Okay, now that I have stopped drooling, here are some shots of the Heco WWI Observation Balloon Diorama:

Attachments

• Heco Balloon Diorama 1.JPG
    Heco Balloon Diorama 1.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Heco Balloon Diorama 6.JPG
    Heco Balloon Diorama 6.JPG
    206.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Heco Balloon Diorama 2.JPG
    Heco Balloon Diorama 2.JPG
    224.2 KB · Views: 162
Some shots of the Heco Figures that came on the diorama:

Attachments

• Heco Balloon Diorama 3.JPG
    Heco Balloon Diorama 3.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Heco Balloon Diorama 4.JPG
    Heco Balloon Diorama 4.JPG
    213.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Heco Balloon Diorama 5.JPG
    Heco Balloon Diorama 5.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 153
Now, as much as I am in love with the Observation Balloon Diorama, I am also bonkers for this magnificent De Haviland Tiger Moth:

Attachments

• Heco Tiger Moth 1.JPG
    Heco Tiger Moth 1.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Heco Tiger Moth 2.JPG
    Heco Tiger Moth 2.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Heco Tiger Moth 3.JPG
    Heco Tiger Moth 3.JPG
    212.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Heco Tiger Moth 4.JPG
    Heco Tiger Moth 4.JPG
    258.7 KB · Views: 189
Last, but not least, another brilliant DH1:

Attachments

• Heco DH1 1.JPG
    Heco DH1 1.JPG
    175 KB · Views: 194
  • Heco DH1 2.JPG
    Heco DH1 2.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 224
Beautiful haul, Louis. Have to agree about the Tiger Moth as that is one gorgeous model. Very nicely finished and so is the DH-1. Merry Christmas! -- Al

Certainly is a beauty! There's something about those early warbirds that defies description . . . funky and unique at the same time.

Bosun Al

I love the balloon Louis {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Louis,

The Balloon is awesome, really neat piece, can't wait to visit and see in person. As you know, Balloons area must for me!

Tom

Since Louis has such great pieces that we all love to see - anyone want to chip in with me to get the poor guy a decent camera?? :p

Just kidding!

Great pieces you've added there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back