Heco Tinplate Models (4 Viewers)

Since Louis has such great pieces that we all love to see - anyone want to chip in with me to get the poor guy a decent camera?? :p

Just kidding!

Great pieces you've added there!

Sorry Zach! I freely admit I am the world's worst photographer.:eek:

Thanks to the generosity of John Firth, here are some photos of figures made by Tony Williams in his pre-Heco days:

Attachments

• Tony Williams Figures 1.JPG
    Tony Williams Figures 1.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 318
  • Tony Williams Figures 3.JPG
    Tony Williams Figures 3.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 314
  • Tony Williams Figures 4.JPG
    Tony Williams Figures 4.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 340
I note that there are 1:43 scale autos on Evil Bay . . . of which some are resin bodies. Are these the same folks that brought us the wonderful 1:32 sacle aircraft?

Bosun Al

I note that there are 1:43 scale autos on Evil Bay . . . of which some are resin bodies. Are these the same folks that brought us the wonderful 1:32 sacle aircraft?

Bosun Al

No Al, those are by a Spanish company that makes die cast vehicles. Our Heco is a mom and pop British company that only makes Tinplate models in 1:32 or 1:64 scale, as opposed to 1:43 scale.

Has anybody found any Heco since last year? I haven't seen any, but I thought for sure somebody else would have found something!:smile2:

Has anybody found any Heco since last year? I haven't seen any, but I thought for sure somebody else would have found something!:smile2:

Louis, you had a network going that brought them out. They were probably laying low till you recovered..:D Michael

Just got a call from good friend Doug Luna. In addition to having a great time catching up, he may have a lead for me on a nice piece of Heco.:wink2:

Through Doug Luna, I just purchased my third different Heco Tinplate Tiger Tank, with markings identical to those in the upcoming Vectis Auction ArnhemJim was kind enough to give us a heads up about.^&cool I will try to post the photos Doug sent me in a following post.:smile2:

Trying again, its been a while:

Attachments

• Heco 3rd Tiger Tank 1.JPG
    Heco 3rd Tiger Tank 1.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 354
  • Heco 3rd Tiger Tank 2.JPG
    Heco 3rd Tiger Tank 2.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 339
  • Heco 3rd Tiger Tank 3.JPG
    Heco 3rd Tiger Tank 3.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 329
No worries as I know the set has a great home. Still might have to strafe Long Island with help from the "LO Squadron"! See you soon in Chicago.

Tally Ho,
Marc

Marc,

I know you also had some medical issues to deal with, and I hope they are behind you and that you are feeling better. If so, next time you make it to New York, that Bomb Trolley is ear-marked to leave with you.:wink2:

Hi Louis,
The Tiger Division is growing in Maryland!!! I took a break from buying "banned" Dukes of Hazzard General Lee replicas long enough to nab this one!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back