Heco Tinplate Models (1 Viewer)

Anyone know who won the HECO Pfatz on eBay? Bid on it myself, but not as high as I ordinarily would as I was concerned about the rust. Would like to know if the buyer successfully removes the rust and, if so, how?

Bosun Al

A few shots of my Heco Airfield layout, with the observation balloon diorama and the field hospital added . . .

Attachments

• Heco Airfield 1.JPG
    Heco Airfield 1.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 369
  • Heco Airfield 2.JPG
    Heco Airfield 2.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 322
  • Heco Airfield 3.JPG
    Heco Airfield 3.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 357
Louis,

Great shots! I have the anti aircraft gun in grey, nice piece of work, mine is plain.

Hospital and Balloon look awesome!

As to the answer, I bought the Rusted Plane and am going to have it looked at, will keep you posted.
Tom

Louis,

Great shots! I have the anti aircraft gun in grey, nice piece of work, mine is plain.

Hospital and Balloon look awesome!

As to the answer, I bought the Rusted Plane and am going to have it looked at, will keep you posted.
Tom

Tom,

Happy holidays! Merry Christmas and a happy new year! You know Heco made two different Anti-aircraft guns, the quick fire, which is the one next to the balloon in the photographs, and a standard long barrel with a shield (there are photographs of the two standard AAA guns in my collection elsewhere on this thread). If the gray one you have came from the recent OTSN auction, it is the standard.

Regards,

Louis

Here's a photo of one of my long barreled anti-aircraft guns:

Attachments

• Heco Anti Aircraft Gun.jpg
    Heco Anti Aircraft Gun.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 347
Tom,

Happy holidays! Merry Christmas and a happy new year! You know Heco made two different Anti-aircraft guns, the quick fire, which is the one next to the balloon in the photographs, and a standard long barrel with a shield (there are photographs of the two standard AAA guns in my collection elsewhere on this thread). If the gray one you have came from the recent OTSN auction, it is the standard.

Regards,

Louis

SAME TO YOU MY FRIEND!

Ya, have the gray one, the standard! Love the Balloon, that is probably my favorite Heco piece you have, just really neat!

Tom

I just picked up a very nice Heco for Under Two Flags Horse Drawn Ambulance.

Attachments

• Heco Ambulance Wagon.jpg
    Heco Ambulance Wagon.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 309
I continue to look for Heco Tinplate Models, but it has been remarkably quiet on all fronts for nearly two months. Anybody else having any luck?

I, too, continue to look. I did get an Albatross Diii a few months back and missed out on another. But keep looking anyway.

Bosuna Al

I, too, continue to look. I did get an Albatross Diii a few months back and missed out on another. But keep looking anyway.

Bosuna Al

Al,

I have a ton of duplicates, so if you let me know what you are looking for, I might be able to help.

Louis . . . Did you get my e-mail of a couple of weeks ago?

Bosun Al

I'm sorry Al, I don't recall seeing it. Maybe it got stuck in my spam filter. Send me a PM listing what you are looking for, or I can send you a PM with my list of duplicates.

Louis

I'm at the airport waiting to board the red eye to Chicago for my first OTSN since my accident in 2014! I have had pretty good luck over the years picking up Heco Tinplate Models during the room trading, and I hope to have something to post about on this thread soon.

I have two Heco Tinplate Models, one of which I have never seen before, squarely in my sights. Hope to confirm the deal is closed tomorrow.

I have two Heco Tinplate Models, one of which I have never seen before, squarely in my sights. Hope to confirm the deal is closed tomorrow.

Were you able to finalize the deal? If so, I'm awaiting the pictures.

The Nieuport 17 flew in undamaged. Thanks so much. Sorry I didn't reply earlier but I injures my hand.

Bosun Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back