Heco Tinplate Models (6 Viewers)

Just went through the 133 pages of this thread! AMAZING! Not only the documentation of you guys posting the additions to your collection, but the AMAZING variety and quantity of models produced in what must have been only 10 years. And most shown here are one of a kund as you seldom see two models that are the same. I think I'm niw keeping the two I have. Will post some images soon.

I have come across a very nice collector named Scott, who mostly collects militaria, but happens to have one, incredible Heco item, a piece I knew existed from a catalogue listing, but have never seen before: a WWI German Sturmpanzercraftwagon A7V!

Attachments

• Heco A7V 6.jpg
    Heco A7V 6.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Heco A7V 5.jpg
    Heco A7V 5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 734
  • Heco A7V 4.jpg
    Heco A7V 4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 301
I have come across a very nice collector named Scott, who mostly collects militaria, but happens to have one, incredible Heco item, a piece I knew existed from a catalogue listing, but have never seen before: a WWI German Sturmpanzercraftwagon A7V!

Super find, that is really nice!
Tom

There is one of these incredible Heco Field Hospitals on ebay right now:

I am not the seller, and am not bidding, but I highly recommend this item, it is one of the rarest and most special Heco pieces.

Attachments

• Heco Hospital 2.JPG
    Heco Hospital 2.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 292
  • Heco Hospital 3.JPG
    Heco Hospital 3.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 285
  • Heco Hospital 1.JPG
    Heco Hospital 1.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 302
There is one of these incredible Heco Field Hospitals on ebay right now:

I am not the seller, and am not bidding, but I highly recommend this item, it is one of the rarest and most special Heco pieces.

Thanks Louis for the plug, it is a beautiful piece which I picked up in conjunction with an airplane Hangar/Workshop which is the piece I really wanted. I bought them both and am selling this because while beautiful, I am not a medical collector. Therefore I am looking to pass it on to another collector. My opening bid is the price I paid in total plus the ebay fees. Of course, if there is any collector on this board who is interested, I am happy to pass it on for what I paid which would be approximately $315.

Thanks!
Tom

One other note - Louis, I wish you didn't have the hospital b/c I love the A7 and would have traded in a heartbeat!!!!
Tom

The Sturmpanzercraftwagon A7V is absolutely suberb.

In reply to Egonzinc - HECO was producing for around 30 - 40 years from the late 70s onwards until ill health brought production to a halt. Throughout most of the time production was by Tony Williams and his partner Adele usually did the painting. However there was a short period when they were based in Cumbria when I believe that he expanded and had a number of employees working for him probably when he was producing models on a regular basis for Lynn Kenwood at MKL Models (another bastion of the hobby sadly missed).

Last edited:
I just picked up another Heco Floatplane I didn’t know Heco had made, a Fairey III (basically a Fairey Swordfish with floats). I will post some photos from the auction later.

I just picked up another Heco Floatplane I didn’t know Heco had made, a Fairey III (basically a Fairey Swordfish with floats). I will post some photos from the auction later.

Mark has informed me the aircraft is most likely a Fairey Seal floatplane. Here it is:

Attachments

• Heco Fairey Seal Floatplane.jpg
    Heco Fairey Seal Floatplane.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 543
There is a really nice Heco Tinplate RFC Motor Mechanic’s Shed on eBay. I am not the seller and will not be bidding as I already have two! Go get it gentlemen!

If anyone has a Heco Fokker Dr1 Triplane without a box then bizarrely there is a box for one on E-bay for $19.95 (£15.48 but don't forget the £20 postage).

Today, thanks to hood friend Peter Clark, I was lucky enough to finally get one of the two Heco Tinplate Models I wanted most: the Junkers JU52!!😎😎😎😎😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back