Heco Tinplate Models (3 Viewers)

Louis
I have the sub it is made by a replica company modern issue. Very cool and we'll worth it. They also make some tanks and airplanes.
Tom

Can you supply us with information . . . including website . . . of this company that makes replicas?

Bosun Al

Was given a HECO Bleriot RNAS twin-float plane yesterday by the widow of a good friend. Upper half is green and brown camo, bottom white, with "RNAS" in small black letters on the upper wing. Very nice gift from a good friend's collection and I'm very pleased to have it. (Though I'd rather have my friend back!) A bit of brown paint has rubbed off one wing . . . do you think I should try to paint it or just let it be? Does anyone know what brand of paint matches? Perhaps Humbrol?

Bosun Al

Well Louis I should have guessed that Sub would end up in NY. I was watching and comtemplated a bid but thought better as it wouldn't really fit with my collection. Still it is a very interesting piece.

Dave

Was given a HECO Bleriot RNAS twin-float plane yesterday by the widow of a good friend. Upper half is green and brown camo, bottom white, with "RNAS" in small black letters on the upper wing. Very nice gift from a good friend's collection and I'm very pleased to have it. (Though I'd rather have my friend back!) A bit of brown paint has rubbed off one wing . . . do you think I should try to paint it or just let it be? Does anyone know what brand of paint matches? Perhaps Humbrol?

Bosun Al

Al,

How about posting some photos?:smile2:

There are two Heco Tinplate Models for sale on ebay with "buy it now" prices: a camouflaged WWI General Service Pickup Truck ($250) and a Silver Standard Single Seat Biplane ($125). I am not the seller, just giving a heads up as I have both.:smile2:

There are two Heco Tinplate Models for sale on ebay with "buy it now" prices: a camouflaged WWI General Service Pickup Truck ($250) and a Silver Standard Single Seat Biplane ($125). I am not the seller, just giving a heads up as I have both.:smile2:

My birthday is coming up soon -- well, actually eight months away, but who's counting? ^&grin

Louis . . .

Tried to post pictures, but couldn't add the attachments. I clicked on "attachments", dragged an image into the designated box, and . . . nothing! Send me your e-mail address and I'll post them to you.

Bosun Al

Louis . . .

Tried to post pictures, but couldn't add the attachments. I clicked on "attachments", dragged an image into the designated box, and . . . nothing! Send me your e-mail address and I'll post them to you.

Bosun Al

Here are two photos of Al's new Heco Bleriot Floatplane:

Attachments

• Heco Bleriot Floatplane 3.JPG
    Heco Bleriot Floatplane 3.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 186
  • Heco Bleriot Floatplane 4.JPG
    Heco Bleriot Floatplane 4.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 188
Here's a photo of a Heco Tinplate Models Hawker Hurricane John Firth obtained for me as part of the RAF airfield diorama he is making me, along with a photo of some of the figures he has already painted. He will be refinishing the Hurricane to match the figures:

Attachments

• John Firth RAF Airfield 7.JPG
    John Firth RAF Airfield 7.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 184
  • John Firth RAF Airfield 3.JPG
    John Firth RAF Airfield 3.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 181
Hello guys
I was looking through all my old catalogues and found a brand new price list and photos of the heco tinplate ,[CATALOGUE] still in plastic folder
let me know if any one would like
Regards Scott:salute::

Hello guys
I was looking through all my old catalogues and found a brand new price list and photos of the heco tinplate ,[CATALOGUE] still in plastic folder
let me know if any one would like
Regards Scott:salute::

I would love it. I will PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back