How many are enough? (2 Viewers)

Whisky or Vodka also does the trick Oz;)

Right lets get Lord Terry's thread back on track.

As for how many, when it comes to Kubelwagens just three.I have the Summer version and now want the Grey and Desert camos and then I'll be happy.Such an iconic war vehicle that it has to be well represented in my view.

Rob

Cheers, as a popular drink I reckon most here wouldn't knock back (decline) a good malt whisky :D

Yes, we wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the Phantomn would we :eek:

So, back to the thread. It's like everything else in collecting this stuff, each person will decide where they rule the line. If you are happy with One or Ten Tigers, or a dozen Kubelwagens, who cares. I know I don't, as long as no one is asking me for the money :D

I suspect that most of our houses could be all held together with the screws from shelves and it still would not be enough. We should be grateful its all we have to worry about how many tanks etc we want to have and nothing more important.
Mitch

Cheers, as a popular drink I reckon most here wouldn't knock back (decline) a good malt whisky :D

Yes, we wouldn't want to incur the wrath of the Phantomn would we :eek:

So, back to the thread. It's like everything else in collecting this stuff, each person will decide where they rule the line. If you are happy with One or Ten Tigers, or a dozen Kubelwagens, who cares. I know I don't, as long as no one is asking me for the money :D

I suspect that most of our houses could be all held together with the screws from shelves and it still would not be enough. We should be grateful its all we have to worry about how many tanks etc we want to have and nothing more important.
Mitch

Mitch, I know at one stage I wouldn't have been happy until my entire house was shelving.......until I got a wakeup call that I was not wholey entitled to commit everything to toys.

LOL - I can imagine you and I may also differ about politics. Capitolron and I were also at opposite poles, or is that polls, on politics :D But why concentrate on the negative, Ron and I both like the odd cigar, and plenty of Bourbon, I'm not to sure about Gin though mate ;) :D

Oz

I think that sums up the point entirely - WHY CONCENTRATE ON THE NEGATIVE !

We all have opinions, likes, dislikes, and yes - we do want to hear different points of view. But, the systematic - digging at K&C products and Andy does get to be a little much here on the K&C part of the forum.

I think most problems can be solve by Cigars and Bourbon. US Grant felt the same way - with addition of lot of Union Troops !! :eek: :eek: :eek:

And for the record, I passed the early wood winter tiger on to Hans. Hans and I paid Doug more than he asked for the piece, because it was one of a kind, and one of the other 49 early wood Tigers had sold for $2,000 on ebay shortly beforehand. We thought it was only fair to pay him more, because that is what would have happened had he put the item on ebay. Hans and I thought we were doing the right thing for an ailing friend, and he was thrilled to have the money he needed to buy a new boiler.

A very commendable and unselfish act, Louis....Regards Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back