Hudson & Allen Custom Civil War Diorama (1 Viewer)

Tom came north and delivered the diorama to me yesterday. Here are some shots in situ:

Imagine these JJD 14th Brooklyn defending the Hudson & Allen Civil War farm diorama:

1-ACW14A-M.jpg

attachment.php

Louis,
Great seeing you in Antietam and getting the chance to dine with you Morgan and Alec, fun evening. AND, these are going to look great, I am glad that one found the right home!!!!

Tom

I received a wonderful package full of 5th New York (Duryeas Zouave's) 14th Brooklyn (Brooklyn Chasseurs aka Red Legged Devils) and 124 New York Volunteers, painted from castings in a matt finish by our talented friend John O'Brien (Obee), with which I have begun to people the Hudson & Allen Civil War diorama, as I anticipate the arrival of John Jenkins' first release of 14th Brooklyn:

Attachments

• 1 1862 Obee Civil War 1.jpg
    1 1862 Obee Civil War 1.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 273
  • 1 1862 Obee Civil War 2.jpg
    1 1862 Obee Civil War 2.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 271
  • 1 1862 Obee Civil War 4.jpg
    1 1862 Obee Civil War 4.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 277
  • 1 1862 Obee Civil War 5.jpg
    1 1862 Obee Civil War 5.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 266
  • 1 1862 Obee Civil War 3.jpg
    1 1862 Obee Civil War 3.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 271
Louis,

the boys look so much happier now that they are back in their home state after being 'down under for so long :) .

Thanks for posting these images, and glad you like my work in bringing these Aussie made kits, Shenandoah Miniatures, to life.

John

I received a wonderful package full of 5th New York (Duryeas Zouave's) 14th Brooklyn (Brooklyn Chasseurs aka Red Legged Devils) and 124 New York Volunteers, painted from castings in a matt finish by our talented friend John O'Brien (Obee), with which I have begun to people the Hudson & Allen Civil War diorama, as I anticipate the arrival of John Jenkins' first release of 14th Brooklyn:

Great additions to your collector Louis and beautiful paint jobs John, well done :salute::

Stay safe

Martyn:)

Louis,

Wonderful set up with the Zouaves and the beautiful Hudson and Allen piece to make it happen.

Steve

The second JJD 14th Brooklyn release arrived and has joined the H&A diorama:

Attachments

• 1 1862 14th Brooklyn 3.jpg
    1 1862 14th Brooklyn 3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 162
Did you end up posting some pics of this with figures?
I got all of the JJD figures from the 14th Brooklyn and 39th New York releases, and put them on the diorama, but I guess I never posted photos of the completely populated diorama. I can't get upstairs right now (I'm back on the walker) but once the pain is under control I will get upstairs and take some photos and post them.

Felt well enough to go upstairs today, so here are some shots of Ken's diorama with all of Jon Jenkins wonderful 14th Brooklyn and 39th New York figures on it, as well as John O'Brian's (OBee) figures:

Attachments

• Civil War Diorama 1.jpg
    Civil War Diorama 1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Civil War Diorama 2.jpg
    Civil War Diorama 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 11
  • Civil War Diorama 3.jpg
    Civil War Diorama 3.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Civil War Diorama 4.jpg
    Civil War Diorama 4.jpg