Isreal (4 Viewers)

Previous History and the Politics in that region aside, the killing of unarmed adolescents at a music festival is an unwarranted and cowardly escalation that Hamas will regret.

Hamas have lowered themselves to the same level as Nazi's, but IMO they were always there if not lower.

Previous History and the Politics in that region aside, the killing of unarmed adolescents at a music festival is an unwarranted and cowardly escalation that Hamas will regret.

Oh the depravity being shown by these Hamas terrorists go far beyond that with the decapitation of babies, burning children to death, even killing pets, the list of their atrocities done by these savages turn the stomach.
Yes revenge won't fix the problem of the mindset of religious fanatics, but it might push them back into their lairs for a few more years !

Oh the depravity being shown by these Hamas terrorists go far beyond that with the decapitation of babies, burning children to death, even killing pets, the list of their atrocities done by these savages turn the stomach.
Yes revenge won't fix the problem of the mindset of religious fanatics, but it might push them back into their lairs for a few more years !

Steve, that is terrible, I wasn't aware of these atrocities as I rarely watch MSM news these days, I spend most of the time watching Science and Military documentaries on Youtube etc. Tonight, I binge watched all the episodes of 'The Secret War' TV Series, then I decided to search Israel-Hamas on Youtube and watched the Music Festival attacks.

Steve, that is terrible, I wasn't aware of these atrocities as I rarely watch MSM news these days, I spend most of the time watching Science and Military documentaries on Youtube etc. Tonight, I binge watched all the episodes of 'The Secret War' TV Series, then I decided to search Israel-Hamas on Youtube and watched the Music Festival attacks.

Matt
I watch very little MSM myself as so biased these days.
You may find this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-ERnn7-uo
of interest though and goes to explain a lot of the how. The why we already know I think !

Did they have to hire armed guards because they were harassing Jewish students. The protests that have arisen (think there was one in New York City) celebrating what happened makes my blood boil.

We are approaching the centenary of the beer hall putsch and here we are again with anti-Semitism on the rise and Jewish people once again unsafe and the victims of vicious pogroms.

It is a disgrace and an outrage.

I have always been a bit naive about the hate of the Jewish State?people?? I know Hitler blamed them for everything but he was a nut job but in today's world how is it we have College hate groups ( using some odd name to cover thier ***)...Harvard, Yale, Brown, Ivy league schools with some of the smartest folks, but yet they believe in such anti Semitic words, again I don't get it, I've never met a Jewish person who has hate or anger towards anyone, the Bible speaks of Israel as God's land, why would you want to attack a Country that is so connected with Jesus and our God??

I have always been a bit naive about the hate of the Jewish State?people?? I know Hitler blamed them for everything but he was a nut job but in today's world how is it we have College hate groups ( using some odd name to cover thier ***)...Harvard, Yale, Brown, Ivy league schools with some of the smartest folks, but yet they believe in such anti Semitic words, again I don't get it, I've never met a Jewish person who has hate or anger towards anyone, the Bible speaks of Israel as God's land, why would you want to attack a Country that is so connected with Jesus and our God??

You forget in centuries past long before the State of Israel came into existence as it is now, Jews were persecuted for having a hand in the Romans persecution of Jesus Christ. There are always those who will twist facts to suit their own cause.
Remember Jews were often forbidden practicing many trades, leaving money lending being one that they could and one a certain King of England could manipulate and even renegade on by expelling Jews from the kingdom and England was one land with lesser terrors for Jews despite massacres. Oh yes the Jews have been badly put upon to say the least for centuries.
Of course things like this aren't taught in schools, you can only find out by following your own interests in history.
Thankfully I left school decade's before black history month came compulsory, though I had done my own reading and things are very far from right and wrong, but I digress too much !

Last edited:
Wow. Watched a video that just hit me like a hammer, a Israeli father allowed his 8 year old daughter to go to a sleepover with a friend in Southern Israel, after the attacks Saturday the daughter was reported missing for 2 days, so information finally came in she was murdered in the attack, he basically was in tears with happiness that she was not a hostage in Gaza, he explained what conditions are like for the hostages and was glad his daughter was not living through the torture every day and only had to suffer once .. how bad and evil has it gotten a Father can be in relief his daughter is murdered???? What evil world we live in

Tom-
Sorry to hear about your son's situation. It is absolutely outrageous that anyone has to go around in fear based on their religion or otherwise. In contrast, my daughter was home today from college and I asked her if she and her friends were following the events in Israel. What events? They don't watch the news. She had no clue. Apparently the students and professors don't discuss current events. They did hand out free smoothies for "mental health" day, though. They say ignorance is bliss, but maybe that is sometimes better than reality.

Matt
I watch very little MSM myself as so biased these days.
You may find this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-ERnn7-uo
of interest though and goes to explain a lot of the how. The why we already know I think !

Thanks for the link Steve, strangely I got the impression this guy is not a fan of Israel.

However I tend to agree with his belief that this action was designed to provoke Israel into overreacting and bring other Muslim countries into a larger war.

Last edited:
Thank you to all those who posted kind words here. We may be a bit under-represented in miniature form, but I know a few of us here are Jewish (or married Jews), and it means a lot to hear support from the community.

Sandor

Tom-
Sorry to hear about your son's situation. It is absolutely outrageous that anyone has to go around in fear based on their religion or otherwise. In contrast, my daughter was home today from college and I asked her if she and her friends were following the events in Israel. What events? They don't watch the news. She had no clue. Apparently the students and professors don't discuss current events. They did hand out free smoothies for "mental health" day, though. They say ignorance is bliss, but maybe that is sometimes better than reality.

I'm not surprised your daughter wasn't completely aware of the situation considering the fact I don't pay much attention to news etc.

I did note Hamas supporters in Australia were allowed to stage some early 'celebrations', I hope our Police Force won't tolerate further similar activities.

Thanks for the link Steve, strangely I got the impression this guy is not a fan of Israel.

However I tend to agree with his belief that this action was designed to provoke Israel into overreacting and bring other Muslim countries into a larger war.

No neither did I, but he still sounded more impartial then I'm getting the impression of from MSM.
Yes I'm sure the terrorist Hamas would like that to happen, though they and Hezbullah are puppets of Iran IMHO.

Thank you to all those who posted kind words here. We may be a bit under-represented in miniature form, but I know a few of us here are Jewish (or married Jews), and it means a lot to hear support from the community.

Sandor

Sandor,

We need to be here for each other in this difficult time.

Brad

Tom-

Thank u. It is an odd time at UT. While UT has been probably the most tolerant southern University in the past, this situation is sparking a new reaction. The hardcore Texans are actually standing with Israel and rejecting the "liberal" Hamas sympathizers. Unlike Harvard, some of the strongest and closed minded frats are supporting the Jewish organizations this is not the norm there but it is nice to see and know that there are some young folks who see these idiots for what they are. TERRORISTS. IMO GO ISRAEL, spike the proverbial football.
TD

Israel lost over 6 million citizens during WWII, and made a promise never again, now they live side by side with a terrorist hamas Government that is Hell bent on the destruction of Israel, instead of building the economy, lives of every day Palestinian folk let's build tunnels, bombs, rocket launchers, train kids to kill...then they acted, so one way to end this, eliminate Hamas by any means necessary, as Bomber Harris once stated. ..You sowed the Winds and now you will reap the Whirlwind

I am sure everyone has saw today's warnings and incidents in the called for Hamas Day of Rage. I think this proves my point about the citizens - it would seem a large part of them want the Hamas Leadership, so, as I said in my other post, they will deservingly pay the price. There is zero middle ground from what I have seen with these protests here in the States. Again, IMO, they are not protests, that is a complete lie. They are support for a known terrorist organization. It is really a simple fact and why it is even being debated in our Country, leaves me with little hope for our overall intelligence. I know I am a cynic, but I have said time and time again on many subjects, Americans as a whole are not bright and it proves out on a daily basis. Sad.
TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back