Joe's collection (2 Viewers)

Masterful as always!

Joe, you are a master painter. Wish I had your skills. :salute:: Chris

Nice work,

keep on posting more, I love seeing your fine work,

John

This might be your best work yet - really impressive painting textures!

Thank you so much guys!! If there's one good thing about Covid it's that it's a great time for indoor hobbies. I'd be doing the same thing anyways, but I don't feel so much like the world is passing me by! lol I'll keep on painting and will be sure to share whatever I do next

Cheers,
Joe

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all well and enjoying your days & collections!
I just finished another 54mm diorama. This one features one each Aeroart and Nevskaya Samurai battling it out in an ancient Japanese garden with a rushing stream and a sacred statue. The statue is a kit piece that I painted. I hope you enjoy the photos. As with most compositions I make, this one is for sale. So if you're interested please pm me here or email me directly if you have my email.
Best wishes to all,
Joe

Joe,
Your groundwork and stream are incredibly well constructed. Your arrangement is superb.

Steve

As usual you don't disappoint - you can really tell the care you put into all of the landscape!

Joe
your last 2 are winners between Boudicca and the Samurai, my kind of dios!!!!!!!!!!

Again, just awesome!
Tom

Hello all!
The Samurai diorama has sold. Thank you all for looking in and for your wonderful comments!

Enjoy your weekend!
Joe

My bad guys, the dio is indeed still available for purchase. Sorry for the confusion. Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back