Just showing off again (2 Viewers)

papovka

Private
Here's my collection of 1/35 scale and some 1/48. I have more, but I can't take pictures of them since too much light reflects off the display case at this time of day. I built some of them and I bought others off Ebay.

Enjoy

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Great skills, do you have time to take some models out of the cabinet for some individual pics.

Thanks for the comments. Here are some close ups that I took sticking a pocket camera into the display case. Right now, I'm planning to add some late war Russians, as well as some Cold War stuff. Currently I'm building a SA-2 missile transporter truck.

DSC02526.jpg

DSC02527.jpg

DSC02528.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02532.jpg

DSC02531.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

Wonderful collection of highly detailed AFV's and vehicles you have there mate. Hope to see more pic's in the future. {bravo}}

Tom

Here's my collection of 1/35 scale and some 1/48. I have more, but I can't take pictures of them since too much light reflects off the display case at this time of day. I built some of them and I bought others off Ebay.

Enjoy

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Good looking tanks thanks
For letting us see them
What’s the red car in the last photo?

For letting us see them

For letting us see them

Thanks for the comments. The red car is a Franklin Mint Corvette and the one on the top left corner is a Franklin Mint Tucker.

The SA-2 is progressing slowly but is starting to show its shape. I still have to put a lot of details on before priming, painting, and weathering. I'm thinking about doing in Egyptian scheme.

Some new photos:

1/48 collection:
DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

DSC_0316.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0318.jpg

1/6 scale
DSC_0278.jpg

2 figures with no home cause I don't have any Vietnam or modern US displays. The shell casings I modified into ipad styluses lol
styluses2.jpg

What a great collection, I am envious!!!!!

Love the photo's, keep them coming.

Regards

superb pictures and some excellent peices of work on show
Mitch

Thanks guys. Here's one more I photoshopped.

12 June, 1992

newsreport2.jpg

Attachments

• newsreport2.jpg
    newsreport2.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 150
Very nice collection. The painting and weathering on the models are great. The figures look excellent. How do you like working on the 1/48 scale compared to the 1/35 scale? Years ago I did some old Bandaii 1/48 tanks. Now I see Tamiya is making 1/48 scale. I still prefer the 1/35 and also the selection of Dragon 1/35 figure kits. John

Hey papovka,

Cool 'news item'. I hope the journalist didn't use a flash!!!!!!

As generally that's not a good idea when photographing a tank from head on!

Regards,

Craig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back