IMG_8909.JPG

IMG_8910.JPG

IMG_8896.JPG

IMG_8902.JPG

IMG_8903.JPG

Cheer for posting the photos Rob ,really like the Spitfire dio

Cheer for posting the photos Rob ,really like the Spitfire dio

No probs Neil, excellent isn't it^&cool

Love the Tigers, T34, German, Russian and what looks like new US Bulge figures entering that building.

Rob

great looking dios each and everyone of them, but my favorite has to be the dio with the winter Tiger in it, great job to Gordon and his K&C team...Sammy

No probs Neil, excellent isn't it^&cool

Love the Tigers, T34, German, Russian and what looks like new US Bulge figures entering that building.

Rob

It all nice mate ^&grin

Superb dio's really like the spitfire dio and some nice winter dio's.
Mitch

I can feel the electric charge in the air! Thank you Rob and thank you Pete! Eye candy gallore!!{eek3} I greatly appreciate this wonderful images! The winter Tiger, Easy 8, Gordon's dios, etc. look magnificent!! Just magical stuff by Andy, Gordon and the K & C team! :smile2: How I wish I could be there, but the pics are the next best thing! Thanks again Ron and Pete for not only posting the images but for getting the up so fast!
Joe

Last edited:
{sm3}-GREAT to see some pics ! Getting to that show has GOT to be added to my 'bucket list".
mike

Thanks for posting Rob, i saw the winter mansion in the flesh last week in Hong Kong and it's a beauty!

Tom

Many thanks for posting
Fantastic products and dios indeed
Tommy

Hi Guys,
Just received latest Collector. Still not up on K&C web page so here is a brief run down on contents :

3 Pages on Lighthorse.Shows next release figures in colour.
Lots of dios with WW2 items (seem to be the ones at Chicago). Shows some new Classic Germans (by the small bridge in dio)
4 pages on Tigers
3 pages on new cermonials which shows a nice dio item but not sure if a future product. Also shows
2 new Marine band figures.
1 page Winter Sherman including new figures
2 page Texas show advert
2 pages Sons of Empire
2 pages new LAH building
2 pages Russian dio from show
Back page sneek peek of The Three Kingdoms Frontier Fort (ie made of wooden stakes, towers, gateway). Could almost be a Wild West or early French Indian war outpost apart from the roof which is thatched style.
Regards
Brett

Can somebody ask Andy these two questions ?

a) water tower in Lighthorse dio at show and in Collector. Coming out as a dio item or one off ?.

b) dio item on page 13 of the Collector (ie Ceremonial wall). Coming out as a dio item or one off ?. Multiples of
these would make great parade backdrop.

Thanks.

Regards
Brett

Hi Guys,
Just received latest Collector. Still not up on K&C web page so here is a brief run down ...

Back page sneek peek of The Three Kingdoms Frontier Fort (ie made of wooden stakes, towers, gateway).
Could almost be a Wild West or early French Indian war outpost apart from the roof which is thatched style.
Regards
Brett

Thank you for the heads up Brett .. :)

Bests
OD

You are all very welcome guys, big thanks to Pete for taking the pics.:smile2:

Rob

Thanks Pete for taking the pics and Rob for posting.
How good does the winter and Grey TIGERS look can't wait to own them,
great Dio,s Gordon who will be the lucky owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back