King & Country book (2 Viewers)

Well two (warbirds vol2 and glossies vol3 (including some Naps Ron) are well in the works and I have all the photos now but no time yet to do FOB/early war, modern war, winter, desert ............... which may be volume four...etc......LOL As captain Oates said, I may be a while...............:rolleyes:

warbird taster..........

Kevin,

Just send me your SF03 Humvee, and I'll do the photos of the modern stuff for you. Obviously, I can't do it without that missing piece, so send it on up to me, and I'll get it back to you when I've finished breathing.

Kevin,

Just send me your SF03 Humvee, and I'll do the photos of the modern stuff for you. Obviously, I can't do it without that missing piece, so send it on up to me, and I'll get it back to you when I've finished breathing.

Simon, you will have to better than that...............:D

LOL, more tea vicar?

Definately. ;)

We'll have to get e-heads together once Clive's got over the shock of Sue getting rid of half his stock at half price to a mysterious telephone buyer, whilst he was supping in the bar. ;)

I signed two copies of the book for Evilchuck and Morgan Hoffman over lunch at Bryant & Cooper yesterday . . . bacon cheese burgers . . . now that's my idea of a book signing!:cool::cool:

Is this book out? Is it available at chapters in canada? Ah i see it's out, is that the only place to order?

Last edited:
Is this book out? Is it available at chapters in canada? Ah i see it's out, is that the only place to order?

We were unable to obtain sponsorship for a print run, but the Blurb system means it prints to order. Usually there in a week to ten days.

Kevin arrived this afternoon, and I reviewed the his work on the next two volumes of the K&C Book, Glossy Figures and Warbirds, and we will start shooting the additional photos tomorrow, weather permitting.:)

Good luck with the weather and photo shoot ,does this mean warbirds
have a volume all of their own ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back