Lah again. (1 Viewer)

BACK TO LAH'S.MIKE B.

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC01280.jpg
^&grin

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE KIND REMARKS.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR LAH PHOTO'S AND COMMENTS.THANKS AGAIN MIKE B.{sm4}{sm3}{sm2}

I like this series and also collect them. You`re displays are awesome! Using CS & K&C diorama pieces together was a great idea, and IMO worked very well. Congratulations!

too bad we are not neighbors. We would have a blast !!!

we would until my wife or yours, if you are married crashed the party.HOW ARE you doing by the way new friend.thanks for your kind comments.mike b.

Outstanding collection! Love the LAH settings and the combination with the non-K&C soldiers. It would be great if Andy starts producing more building for the LAH line.

Again very very nice collections you have there.

{sm4}{sm3}{sm2} THANK YOU TO ALL WHO POSTED COMMENTS IT IS APPRECIATED.MIKE B.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR LAH'S.^&grin^&cool^&grin

SOME MARCHING LAH AND SS.EVER NOTICE HOW MANY K&C AND TCS SCULPTS LOOK A LOT LIKE THE ELASTOLIN AND LINEOL MODELS MADE IN THE 1930'S.NEW THREAD MAYBE ON THIS LATER.MIKE B.

DSC01250.jpg

AWSOME ,You have a nice collection going!!!, I would like to share some pics of my collection but at the
the present I have no camera. As soon as my son gets back I will start posting pic of my collection of Germans and sharing with you.:salute::

Incredible collection! I thought I had seen the rare of the rare Lineol and Elastolin but I guess not.

These shots combined with the photos you sent me of those super rare flags are really astounding.

Even though I hate what much of it represented, they are undeniable historic objects, having been the toys of the time.

In my personal collection, the stuff I keep, I have some of the tin German tanks and wind up toys of that time and earlier. I also have a wooden bridge from the time for their 1:43 scale range which is quite unusual. Also, have a beautiful reproduction Lineol engineers bridge made in Germany. I forget by who, not Duscha, it's earlier than that.

Mike - very impressive collection you have there.

How is this feeling being the director of your own Toy Soldier Museum? {sm4}

Oliver

Great stuff. No need to apologize. This ain't ebay. Appreciate the post.

:smile2::p:tongue:I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.I THINK THERE MAY BE TOO MANY OF YOU TO THANK ONE ON ONE SO A BIG GROUP THANK YOU TO ALL.MIKE B.PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR LAH . {sm3}{sm4}{eek3}

As I already said, these are great. The K&C LAH series has always been one of my favorites. Why I collect it is no one's business. So, like others have said, there is no need to apologize. Well, accept for maybe making the rest of us LAH collectors jealous with your incredible collection!!!!!

Mike, it's all been said but just for the record, I loved looking at all those pictures of your extensive collection. I like the mixture of 'old' and new that you've got going on there. Your house, or place of residence, must be choc full of the stuff {eek3}

Great pictures, great collection! I'm aiming to get somewhere close to that myself one day. Huzzah!!! :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back