Lah,lah,lah (2 Viewers)

JPB... Thats simple chicken wire for the frame modelling bandage and some filler or claycrete and a bit of paint and, a great backdrop for about £30 maximum
Mitch

I just need something to now, to create the mountain effect

Of course you'll need a K&C Eagle's Nest building to go with your mountain.

Nice dio! It's good to see that someone finally did a dio of Hitler's Ancient Egyptian palace. We often forget that he built a time machine, traveled back to Ancient Egypt, and took the name Ramesses II%^V:rolleyes2:.
-Sandor

LOL on the egptian part

Anybody have any recent purchase/pics to add been a bit quite on the LAH front....................^&confuse

Anybody have any recent purchase/pics to add been a bit quite on the LAH front....................^&confuse

HI WAYNE I POSTED THESE FOR PANZERACE but i think they can also go here.Early 1930's Lineol and Elastolin SS ans SA.thanks Mike B.

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

McBowen,you have some rare early treasures there .... :)

Thanks PA i went to Germany quite a few times to get to know some of the dealers and collectors there.These early figures are what got me into all the new companies.Very little is actually new many items and figures were made in the 30's and early 40's and then remade today. Mike B.

Great pics mate and as stated before you have some superb figures there,cheers for posting.....:)

How good are these new pieces and how good are they going to look on exciting Dio,s can't wait to put them on mine especially the Nazi Eagle Archway.

Attachments

• LAH_mar.jpg
    LAH_mar.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,071
  • _Photos_LAH_LAH154(L).jpg
    _Photos_LAH_LAH154(L).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 254
  • _Photos_LAH_LAH153(L).jpg
    _Photos_LAH_LAH153(L).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 261
  • _Photos_LAH_LAH152(L).jpg
    _Photos_LAH_LAH152(L).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 254
  • _Photos_LAH_LAH165(L).jpg
    _Photos_LAH_LAH165(L).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 311
Wayne..

They are excellent releases and, the archway is excellent. the only thing, I am not keen on, must be a first commenting on the LAH is the rope for the guard dog. I hope this is loose so it can be made a little more realistic. Like the look of the dog and figure just the rope.

Like the early SS truppe a good and overdue inclusion
Mitch

Wayne..

They are excellent releases and, the archway is excellent. the only thing, I am not keen on, must be a first commenting on the LAH is the rope for the guard dog. I hope this is loose so it can be made a little more realistic. Like the look of the dog and figure just the rope.

Like the early SS truppe a good and overdue inclusion
Mitch

Yeah agreed mate i sure it can be fixed,the best looking dog in the hobby so far..................^&grin

Agreed, easy to sort out. at least it looks like a dog or, Dag if you have seen the movie snatch!!!
Mitch

Yeah agreed mate i sure it can be fixed,the best looking dog in the hobby so far..................^&grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back