Latest additions (3 Viewers)

Just received the gift of this figure from my mate Damian in South Africa, there are some very, very nice people in this hobby

Many thanks again Damian :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn,

Damian is a true gentleman. Having met you at the London Show last weekend, I would say the same about you, my friend.:smile2: My son Alec loved the Trophy Welsh Knight I got him from your friend's stand.

Regards,

Louis

Martyn,

Damian is a true gentleman. Having met you at the London Show last weekend, I would say the same about you, my friend.:smile2: My son Alec loved the Trophy Welsh Knight I got him from your friend's stand.

Regards,

Louis

Good to meet and talk with you as well Louis :salute::

Cheers

The Colour Sergeant pose is one of my favorites and for you to have two one wering th CS's stripe and the other white really adds to your collection. As for Damian he's a true friend and a classic act. Happy Fathers Day to both ad Grand Pa Martyn...........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

The Colour Sergeant pose is one of my favorites and for you to have two one wering th CS's stripe and the other white really adds to your collection. As for Damian he's a true friend and a classic act. Happy Fathers Day to both ad Grand Pa Martyn...........Joe:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

Many thanks Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn and young Archie :)

Thanks Martyn and Louis.
As for that tardy trooper I am not sure why it took eight weeks from Africa to London. I am suspicious that he stopped off in the flesh pots of Cairo.
I would think fifty lashes at morning parade in front of the rest of the regiment would be in order.
I am relieved he got there.

Thanks Martyn and Louis.
As for that tardy trooper I am not sure why it took eight weeks from Africa to London. I am suspicious that he stopped off in the flesh pots of Cairo.
I would think fifty lashes at morning parade in front of the rest of the regiment would be in order.
I am relieved he got there.

He should have picked up a better ship board tan in those eight weeks than he did Damian :salute::

You, me and the 24th Regiment of Foot Private are all relieved he got to the column.......now it's on to relieve Lucknow.......should be a piece of cake after what he has just experienced ^&grin

Thanks again :salute::

Cheers

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

Set# ACW70 - THE FORAGER - CSA STYLE

Here are the extra "Add-on" pieces that attach to the mule

The Forager set came in two different style boxes

Before anyone asks, I was given one of the boxes as a gift, it is empty :wink2:

Cheers

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

Set# ACW70 - THE FORAGER - CSA STYLE

Here are the extra "Add-on" pieces that attach to the mule

The Forager set came in two different style boxes

Before anyone asks, I was given one of the boxes as a gift, it is empty :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn,
we probably bid against one another! I am looking for this set as well as the Union "Bacon" (of course blashemy, but I will be having the union one repainted and creating a Trophy Special some 15 years later!!!!)

Td

Martyn,
we probably bid against one another! I am looking for this set as well as the Union "Bacon" (of course blashemy, but I will be having the union one repainted and creating a Trophy Special some 15 years later!!!!)

Td

Indeed we did, fortunately it didn't reach my maximum bid ^&grin

Here is the Union version set# ACW71 - BRINGING HOME THE BACON

Cheers

Martyn,

Td

Tom,

I will not have the Union one repainted for you, except at a very high price! ^&grin

Did you not see the Bringing Home the Bacon set that was on eBay a few weeks ago. It went pretty cheaply.

Brad

Tom,

I will not have the Union one repainted for you, except at a very high price! ^&grin

Did you not see the Bringing Home the Bacon set that was on eBay a few weeks ago. It went pretty cheaply.

Brad

Far toooo cheaply Brad ^&grin

Cheers

Tom,

Brad

Somehow, I missed it, was on watch list and missed it!

Tom

This week has been a great one for new additions {bravo}} the doorbell never stopped ringing^&grin

Here is a single Arab from set# TEK8 - Colourful Desert Tribesmen (Egyptian War)

Here he is joined by his mates

Cheers

AMERICAN CIVIL WAR

Set# ACW16 - 12th VIRGINIA CAVALRY

Cheers

THE CRIMEAN WAR

Set# CWS4 - RUSSIAN SIEGE BATTERY

Thanks go to my friend Nicholas (Scarlet Pimpernel) for tracking this one down for me :salute::

Cheers

INDIAN MUTINY

Set# M3 - BENGAL SEPOY MUTINEERS

+ 1

Thanks go to Brad (jazzeum) for tracking this one down :salute::

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back