Latest additions (4 Viewers)

Martyn, I take it you have emptied the UK of available figures then? :rolleyes2::wink2:^&grin

Jeff

Martyn, I take it you have emptied the UK of available figures then? :rolleyes2::wink2:^&grin

Jeff

Funny you should say that Jeff....but NO ^&grin

The bulk of my new additions came from across the Pond. In fact I had a parcel delivered to me only this morning by a good mate Teddy (Nap10), he arrived on a flight from the States at 0700hrs and by 1030hrs he had handed me 8 fabulous Trophy sets he had tracked down for me in the US of A, I don't think that can be beaten {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}} a BIG THANK YOU again Teddy. More about these sets over the next day or so :wink2:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Funny you should say that Jeff....but NO ^&grin

The bulk of my new additions came from across the Pond. In fact I had a parcel delivered to me only this morning by a good mate Teddy (Nap10), he arrived on a flight from the States at 0700hrs and by 1030hrs he had handed me 8 fabulous Trophy sets he had tracked down for me in the US of A, I don't think that can be beaten {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}} a BIG THANK YOU again Teddy. More about these sets over the next day or so :wink2:

Cheers

Hi Martyn,
Well we know now exactly why we are finding less and less Trophys on our soil :) We know exactly from where did these sets came from ^&grin.. Information about your transactions was revealed by US NATO (US National Agency of Trophy Preservation) he-he ...British TS collectors authorities may detain agent Nap10 in the Heathrow airport to establish the circumstances these transactions. I would call it "the British invasion" BUT I got a lot Trophys from the UK lately so let's call it even :salute::
Al

Hi Martyn,
Well we know now exactly why we are finding less and less Trophys on our soil :) We know exactly from where did these sets came from ^&grin.. Information about your transactions was revealed by US NATO (US National Agency of Trophy Preservation) he-he ...British TS collectors authorities may detain agent Nap10 in the Heathrow airport to establish the circumstances these transactions. I would call it "the British invasion" BUT I got a lot Trophys from the UK lately so let's call it even :salute::
Al

Absolutely Al :salute::.....hence my non participation in you know what ^&grin

Cheers

THE NORTH WEST FRONTIER 1878 - 1900

Set# EQ17/A - INDIAN ARMY HANDLER WITH AMMUNITION MULE

Another set that found it's way home yesterday.......from the US of A :wink2:

Cheers

Cheers

Wonderful later version in khaki uniform.!
Al

Cheers

Wonderful later version in khaki uniform.!
Al

Many thanks Al

AFGHAN WAR

Set# EQ17/A - - INDIAN ARMY HANDLER WITH AMMUNITION MULE

Cheers

Set# NWF5 - INDIAN INFANTRY OF THE QUEENS OWN CORPS OF GUIDES x 2

Cheers

It's great seeing my sneak peaks come to life on the forum Martyn.:salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

KABUL TO KHANDAHAR - SECOND AFGHAN WAR 1878 - 1880 series

set# A.27 - DISMOUNTED 9th LANCERS

Cheers

THE CRIMEAN WAR

set# CWS12E - 17th LANCER - TRUMPETER

Another find from my good friend Nicholas (Scarlet Pimpernel)

Cheers

Martyn, this is a very unusual set of figures. ^&cool

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Glad you liked them :salute::

They were available in the 1980's and could be ordered individually instead of a boxed set

Cheers

Nice set indeed, Martin
I just have never seen an officer which would come with them.
Al

Martyn, this is a very unusual set of figures. ^&cool

Jeff

Nice depiction of the Martini-Henry Carbine with this group of lancers Martyn. A good deal shorter than the usual long version. Shows that even though these are Toy Soldiers - they can still retain some features of "the real thing". I like the skin coats too - some men actually died or had other related problems from frostbite, during this campaign. well done again, Len. jb

Nice depiction of the Martini-Henry Carbine with this group of lancers Martyn. A good deal shorter than the usual long version. Shows that even though these are Toy Soldiers - they can still retain some features of "the real thing". I like the skin coats too - some men actually died or had other related problems from frostbite, during this campaign. well done again, Len. jb

Many thanks jb :salute::

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back