Mlb 2024 (1 Viewer)

Mostly luck. but I'll take any win. They didn't score a run for the first ten innings.

Then they score 11 with 11 hits in an absolute rout.

Baseball is a funny game, one day the ball is a marble the next day it is a beach ball.

Then they score 11 with 11 hits in an absolute rout.

Baseball is a funny game, one day the ball is a marble the next day it is a beach ball.

One of the most comical things I've ever heard from a Yankee fan friend of mine "That game yesterday shows me how important Soto is to our line up."

Umm..........they lost 11-3; so is he thinking Soto would have hit 9 home runs and they win 12-11?

Yankee fans; they slay me.............well winning one WS title the past 23 years despite spending a fortune will do that to you.

Your friend is right. Soto is an important part of their lineup. Take him out and it’s a different team.

Your friend is right. Soto is an important part of their lineup. Take him out and it’s a different team.
If they had lost 4-3, he might have a point, but they lost by a touchdown and two point conversion.

...Baseball is a funny game, one day the ball is a marble the next day it is a beach ball.

One day, the manager leaves the starter in and he throws a complete-game shut-out.

The next day, he pulls the starter who has 2 outs in the 6th with 79 pitches thrown, 52 for strikes, and a 3-0 lead, and puts in a short reliever who allows 3 straight runs and starts the stumble to a 6-5 defeat when the Ghost of Jose Mesa is sent in to close the game.

Rob Thomson has some explaining to do.

At this point it is safe to say that the Dodgers and Phillies are the class of the National League.

At this point it is safe to say that the Dodgers and Phillies are the class of the National League.

The Dodgers are a sub .500 team over their last 20 games. Betts just broke his hand and Yamamoto is injured. They need to fire Roberts before it is too late. They are talented enough to win a weak division without breaking a sweat but that is not going to cut it in the playoffs. They are going to need to be much better.

The Phillies have been only 10-10 in their last 20 games. Tonight was the first night in that span that they scored 8 runs or more.Trea Turner and Marsh are back which is a good thing. Baltimore and Boston handled them pretty good.:redface2:
Mark

Phillies pulled one out in the 9th inning tonight but are still leaving too many runners on bases.
Mark

Just heard that Willie Mays past away tonight, he was 93.Truly one of the greats, I was lucky enough to see him play. RIP Willie.
Mark

Watching the Rickwood Field game. I've loved baseball for as long as I can remember. To me baseball is Americana and I think specials like this and Field of Dreams put on by MLB is good for baseball. I was lucky enough to grow up in what I call the Golden Age of African-American ballplayers. Would like to see more enter baseball again.
Mark

I watched the Dodgers game on MLB Network last night.

LA is ridiculously stacked offensively even compared to the Yankees.

They should ultimately win the World Series.

Last edited:
Class move by the Met’s catcher Francisco Alvarez and pitcher David Peterson for stepping back and letting Nat’s prospect James Wood soak in a standing ovation from the hometown Nats fans as he stepped in for his first MLB at bat yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back