Mlb 2024 (3 Viewers)

So was my Phillies. They were beat down bad by the Diamondbacks. The Phillies started out 45-19 but have went 24-30 since then and 7-15 the last 22 games. Their pitching has really hit a bad streak and their clutch hitting hasn't been there.
Mark

The Dodgers division lead continues to dwindle as AZ is suddenly playing like the 1927 Yankees. Winning 14 of their last 16 games. If Roberts can't even win this lousy division with a billion-dollar payroll, he is toast. I would have already fired him at the all-star break.

Phillies are starting to pick it up. :oops: I hope. Dodgers have had a lot of injuries.
Mark

Phillies are starting to pick it up. :oops: I hope. Dodgers have had a lot of injuries.
Mark
While I would like to see the Phillies and Harper win a World Series, a healthy Dodgers team is going to be difficult, if not impossible to beat.

The Dodgers somehow have the most wins in MLB despite being an awful road team and playing about .500 ball. Of course, there are several teams within a game or so of them. I can't understand why anyone still pitches to Ohtani. Half of their wins are based on his HRs. I would walk him every single time and let someone else beat me.

The Dodgers continue to get healthy, especially when it comes to their pitchers.

As they get players back they will pull away from the rest of the NL West.

Ultimately, if they are even relatively healthy when the playoffs start they will win the WS.

You never know who will be hot and who will be not. No guarantee for any team. As far as injuries they can happen any day.
Mark

You never know who will be hot and who will be not. No guarantee for any team. As far as injuries they can happen any day.
Mark
Mark:

I agree but if all if all of the contenders are healthy come playoff time the Dodgers are going to win.

-Jason

That's what they said when the Phillies knocked out Atlanta last year. The Phillies started off great this year and it's been a tough year for Atlanta but Atlanta has a 6-3 record against them this year.
Mark

That's what they said when the Phillies knocked out Atlanta last year. The Phillies started off great this year and it's been a tough year for Atlanta but Atlanta has a 6-3 record against them this year.
Mark
Mark:

With the Giants out of it I am cheering for Philly and Harper.

I hope they are on a streak when the playoffs finally start.

-Jason

It's going to be tough. They looked real good last night but they seem to win 2 or 3 games and go back into that funk with their offense.
Mark

I really want to see great baseball in the playoffs, for me that means an NLCS with the Dodgers vs. the Phillies.

Somehow Blake Snell finally figured it out and has suddenly become dominant.

Too little too late, the Giants are out of the playoffs and he is going to opt out, but not before he collects his $23 mil.

Somehow Blake Snell finally figured it out and has suddenly become dominant.

Too little too late, the Giants are out of the playoffs and he is going to opt out, but not before he collects his $23 mil.
Don’t want him on my team. #LGM

Allegiances aside, Ohtani’s 50-50 is really impressive.

Never mind doing it in a game where he 6 for 6 with 10 RBI.

The Dodgers are a hot mess heading into the playoffs. They will be lucky to win their division. Less wins than last year despite a billion-dollar payroll. They still have the talent to wake up and make a WS run but I don't see it happening. Roberts will be fired if they don't at least make it to the WS.

I think the Dodgers are going to be fine going into the playoffs.

Pitching might be a small concern for them but their offense can overcome that.

I can't understand why anyone would pitch to Ohtani. Every game the Dodgers win seems to be because of him. Walk the guy every time if you want to beat the Dodgers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back