MUSIC! MUSIC! MUSIC! Please Share what you are Listening to, or your Favorites. (2 Viewers)

'Killing Strangers' Marilyn Manson with scenes from John Wick Movie (I'm sure they were all Bad Strangers).

Some crazy stuff on the forum lately, let's be Like Van Morrison, get some Chill :cool:

Great songs Chris.

First song reminds me of the Aussie band 'Rose Tattoo', a heavy rock band formed in the 70's, some members were actual criminals and bikies, they never had the global success of AC/DC etc but the 'Tatts' are still popular, especially in the Aussie Pub Band scene. I met the lead singer 'Angry Anderson' back in the 1980s at an Octoberfest promotion event in a small country town, he's a little bloke with a big heart.

Rose Tattoo - Bad Boy for Love

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

Thanks OZ, I have had loads of AC/DC records and cd's since the seventies but have not heard of these guys. I like my heavy rock heavy and this band sound like fun.

Here is one from me ....

They're new to me Kevin, amazing that so many groups didn't achieve fame overseas.

Here's an Aussie oldie from the 1970's, 'Evie' by Stevie Wright, lead singer of The Easybeats 'Friday on my Mind' etc.

Matt

I remember this from when it was in the British charts.

One of my favourite bands who are still active - if they can make it to 2029 they will have been going for 60 years.

Like it, very Pyschedelic man, one of the rare 60's bands still at it :)

The Masters Apprentices were a famous Aussie band of that era,

'Because I love You'

'Living in a Childs Dream' (recent pub gig)

Love the Black Album, also Load and Reload!

here is one chosen randomly from Reload.

And now for something completely different ...

Yeah Nah mate, I'm not a big band jazz fan, more into R & B and similar chill tunes, especially when sung by my long time gf Linda 😉

No problem Matt. I was brought up on jazz, which I really like, but as a kid chose Led Zep, Pink Floyd, deep Purple, ACDC, Budgie etc etc

I saw this lady in concert back then - terrific live.

For some reason Jazz grates on me, not sure why. Anyhow I wasn't aware that Kiki Dee was a thing in England, I only know her from her duet with Elton John; 'Don't go Breaking my Heart' that featured on the Australian Pop show 'Countdown' on the ABC in Australia back in 1976, it got to number 1 here for a week. She did look cute, but was safe with Elton ;)

She signed for Elton's Rocket records in 1973 I think. Amoureuse was a hit in the 70's in the UK. Loving and Free (she wrote it as well), also did well. She could also rock a bit .... she appears to have had a long career, but I don't think with the same profile - what a competitive market the music business must be ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back