My short two year's collection in TS hobby (1 Viewer)

cnq

Sergeant Major
I first started out with KC pieces, then CS, and TG. Even in these short two years, I find that I quickly running out of room to display all the items ( I hate keeping them in boxes because what's the point to buy if you can't see them ^&grin). Also I like to have my pieces display in some sort of dio thus to make them more interesting to look at..With recently rocket raising prices in the hobby it makes me look hard and more selective than ever when it comes to buying new item. I want to make sure the ones that I choose to buy are worthed my hard earned money {sm2}.

My entire collection below (so far).

Attachments

• 0001_6.JPG
    0001_6.JPG
    464.9 KB · Views: 395
  • 0001_14.JPG
    0001_14.JPG
    452.6 KB · Views: 380
  • 0001_18.JPG
    0001_18.JPG
    414.3 KB · Views: 390
  • 0001_15.JPG
    0001_15.JPG
    487.1 KB · Views: 384
  • 0001_13.JPG
    0001_13.JPG
    462.9 KB · Views: 383
few more

Attachments

• 0001_8.JPG
    0001_8.JPG
    490.2 KB · Views: 293
  • 0001_17.JPG
    0001_17.JPG
    494.9 KB · Views: 288
  • 0001_16.JPG
    0001_16.JPG
    492.5 KB · Views: 292
Great pictures. The big hobby problem space!!!!
Mitch

CNQ
Nice collection you have there. Carry on. You are doing the sensible thing ,reflect
before you buy = very wise. I also buy only those items that hit me when I see
them for the first time. There are months that I buy nothing at all, when I am not
struck by any of the new releases of the TS manufacturers.
Guy:smile2:

Great collection. It adds up quickly, doesn't it?{eek3}

Hi cnq,

Your collection is quite nice, especially since you have collected for only two years. You also demonstrate great wisdom in carefully choosing the figures on which you wish to spend your money. My compliments for acquiring a wonderful collection and for displaying the figures so attractively.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :smile2:

Cnq, I like how you display your collection as dioramas.Looks good. Happy collecting during the next 2 years ahead !!!

Very nice :) Looks like you have acquired alot over the past two years {sm4}

You have a smashing collection CNQ! And so tastefully displayed. You have done quite will picking out some of the best AFV and figure sets, IMHO. It does add up quick though. Just as you are I am struggling w/ what to do w/ space limitations. I tend to rotate some things while others remain on permanent display. But I don't like having things in boxes at all either. Perhaps I should look at the good side of space constraints in regards to a "forced discipline" when it comes to me maybe buying a bit more than I should. But then again the rising prices are working quite well in that regard already. Perhaps a few built in reminders that less is better. I've been hearing this phrase around here a lot lately from others as well. Anyways, thanks for sharing the pics of your collection. Looks like you had a lot of fun setting up those nice showcase dios. Well done!

That is a wonderfully diverse and displayed collection that you have put together.{bravo}} -- Al

Great collection cnq. Nice looking dioramas and I like the fact that you keep your collection out and displayed for viewing.

Is that first dio in a fish tank? Looks like there is glass on all four side and the lighted top.. What is that case? I like it.

Is that first dio in a fish tank? Looks like there is glass on all four side and the lighted top.. What is that case? I like it.

Thank you guys for the comments.

Builtrite,

Yes it's a 20g spare fish tank setup that I have. I was going to sell it but decided to use it for my LAH parade instead {sm4}. This way I can restrict the number of lah figures I can buy ^&grin.

Builtrite,

Yes it's a 20g spare fish tank setup that I have. I was going to sell it but decided to use it for my LAH parade instead {sm4}. This way I can restrict the number of lah figures I can buy ^&grin.

Nice ideal indeed {sm4}

Builtrite,

lol!!!

Great collection mate and great little setups well done looks great.......{bravo}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back