New Conte Zulus (2 Viewers)

I haven't even seen those KR RD on Ebay. H'mmm, guess I will have to try joining the CC in June (when the new year starts) and see if the email access yields any clues to these mysteries.

Funny, when you put it that way it makes me laugh a little. They are indeed mysteries.

Indeed. I know this is a very competitive business but it certainly would be nice if more of the manufactuers were as open on production schedules and delays as Ken at EoI and some of the others I have noticed so far here. I would think that creates invaluable good will that translates into loyalty and ultimately sales but what do I know.

Needed a little more playtime.....The Lt.

003-3.jpg

Thought I'd feature this here as well as in the Toy Soldier Collector Card Series.....The Lt.

deck1052095.jpg

More teasing my Lord General.....Your Humble Aide De Camp The Lt.

deck2935821.jpg

Zulu Warriors of The Horns of The Buffalo are in pursuit of stragglers of the 1st/24th Foot fleeing the field of Isandlawan.....The Lt.

011-2.jpg

I can find myself surrendering to her every wish and she dosen't need the rifle for me to do so my Lord General. Nice choice for your first card......The Lt.

The Movie that brought Conte's Zulu Play Sets to life and now the book that tell the story of it's making....The Lt

027-3.jpg

Figures provided by The Lt.for this photo shoot:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A Special Thanks to 1879 for the new addition to my Zulu War Book Library.Thanks Mike....The Lt.

001-16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back