New Figarti grey Tiger & winter T34 (1 Viewer)

I just received my Figarti winter T34, and it is an excellent model, but I was hoping the finish on the tank would look more like it does in the stock photos. The stock pics show a very whitewashed version of the tank, while the tank I received has A LOT more green showing.^&confuse I have to admit I was kinda surprised and disappointed by this when I removed it from the box. Has anyone else had this experience w/ their winter T34? In terms of "winterization", the Figarti promo pics are not representative of the tank I received. It still is a very nice tank and figure set though.

Joe

I felt the same way when i received my mine. Overall im pleased with the model but i would have liked it to be more whitewashed like the pictures.

I felt the same way when i received my mine. Overall im pleased with the model but i would have liked it to be more whitewashed like the pictures.

I just received my Figarti winter T34, and it is an excellent model, but I was hoping the finish on the tank would look more like it does in the stock photos. The stock pics show a very whitewashed version of the tank, while the tank I received has A LOT more green showing.^&confuse I have to admit I was kinda surprised and disappointed by this when I removed it from the box. Has anyone else had this experience w/ their winter T34? In terms of "winterization", the Figarti promo pics are not representative of the tank I received. It still is a very nice tank and figure set though.

Joe

You might be right or that could be the lighting condition when they took the stock pictures. For me though this is perfect since I prefer a bit more green showing on it. I like it so much that I bought the second one. I'll compare the two to see if they look similar in painting.

You might be right or that could be the lighting condition when they took the stock pictures. For me though this is perfect since I prefer a bit more green showing on it. I like it so much that I bought the second one. I'll compare the two to see if they look similar in painting.

Cng,
I think you're correct that the lighting conditions are most likely at least partially contributing to the differences I see. Still, I much prefer the look of the way it appears in the promo shot. One thing is for sure, it is an excellent model, and the figure is very nice as well.

Joe

P1130257.jpg

efr-019.jpg

I have to say it is an awsome tank. But when I recieved mine the front tractor gaurd had
A corner chiped off and what was heart breaking the missing piece was not in the box which
I could have easly fixed. I also noticed a lot of glue marks on the trac's and wheels and not
as white washed as the pic's IMO if you are making less the 150 I as the owner of the company
would inpect each item before leaving the PORT!!! :mad:

Neil

Absolutely Agree.....The tank is different from the promo pictures. I also would have preferred it to be more whitewashed as depicted in the promo pictures.

I think the difference is startling!!! that version pictured is a rather poor looking paint job for me. What a change in what you see to what you get. Is this The figarti way we keep hearing about?
Mitch

I think the difference is startling!!! that version pictured is a rather poor looking paint job for me. What a change in what you see to what you get. Is this The figarti way we keep hearing about?
Mitch

You're joking right????^&confuse^&confuse....The Winter T-34 version pictured is EXCELLENT and I wish it was closer to the pictured version....HOWEVER... The T-34 version produced is VERY VERY GOOD.....Sorry Mitch, I do not mean to be offensive but both versions are light years ahead of any K/C re-paints I have seen done by you or anyone else.....The Figarti Way is pretty darn good.

Frank...

For some reason you seem to keep bringing up K&C repaints that I have done or others when I say I don't like a manufacturers releases. This is about what's here in front of us not what K&C have done or, what any repainters have done. Not sure I have posted any repaints of the recent Russian stuff I have done. I just think that this looks poor as I did with the Tiger of wittmann. the paint work is not very good in my opinion. I am not stating that mine are better and never have.

You have your opinions and I have mine so, no need to apologise to me, this picture is poor. I am not sure for me that Figarti are light years ahead if these releases are anything to go by
Mitch

You're joking right????^&confuse^&confuse....The Winter T-34 version pictured is EXCELLENT and I wish it was closer to the pictured version....HOWEVER... The T-34 version produced is VERY VERY GOOD.....Sorry Mitch, I do not mean to be offensive but both versions are light years ahead of any K/C re-paints I have seen done by you or anyone else.....The Figarti Way is pretty darn good.

Love the tank, regardless of more whitewash or less. Excellent paint job as is. It is very interesting to see the differences in opinion though.

Alex

I am still waiting for my grey Tiger to be delivered. What is the production run.......100 or 150 ??? Thanks

I am still waiting for my grey Tiger to be delivered. What is the production run.......100 or 150 ??? Thanks

looking at various photos, the actual tank seems to be quite different than the one in the official photos with respect to paintwork and detailings etc

i wonder how it compares with the KC one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back