Nfl 2012 season!!!! (1 Viewer)

There have now been 3 outstanding games this weekend, the exact opposite of last week. Going for #4. This sure has been fun. I think the Pats will provide further entertainment in a few minutes. Wave to us, George.{sm3} -- Al

That turned out to be an exciting game in the end. That failed fourth down play in the first half when the Seahawks were driving and down 13-0 turned out to be huge. Had the Seahawks taken the three, who knows what happens?

That turned out to be an exciting game in the end. That failed fourth down play in the first half when the Seahawks were driving and down 13-0 turned out to be huge. Had the Seahawks taken the three, who knows what happens?

Brilliant game mate dont think they can beat the 49ers tho.

Some great games this weekend. A brutal way to lose for the Seahawks. Coming from behind, seemingly winning the win and then watching it fade away. That was nearly the choke of all time coming on for the Falcons. The Ravens played with a lot of heart. For some reason that kind of effort is usually followed with a dud. The Pats may blow them out next week.

Good grief...who did the Patriots pay off to get this road to the Super Bowl?? A few weeks we were talking about them being the #3 seed and having to win two on the road. Now they get to stay home and play the 4th seed in the AFCCG?

Good thing they get a break now and again...

Well what can I say about the Patriots; Gronkowski out, Woodhead out, no problem, they light up the Texans for 41 points. Brady played great too, his 17th playoff win, passing the great Joe Montana, he's #1 now in that regard, perhaps the greatest of all time.

Crowd was very loud, a great atmosphere at the stadium, fans will need to bring it next week as well.

Miss Tiffany is working on tickets right now, we'll see how it shakes out.

I guess you've got your rematch there Sammy, a week from tonight it's game on.

As far as Pete the Poodle and the Seachickens, what horrible coaching. First he goes for it on four and one instead of kicking a chip shot field goal, then at the half due to them blowing all their time outs, they run out of time and can't kick a field goal, then they stage a miracle comeback only to play a soft defense and allow Matty Ice to march down the field and the poodle ices the kicker right as he misses the kick, then he gets another shot and kicks the game winning field goal.

Was also happy to see that trash talking boob Sherman get absolutely torched on a long TD; took Atlanta 149 years to get their revenge on Sherman, I guess revenge is a dish best served cold afterall.

All 4 games turned into very entertaining, high scoring shoot-outs. I was a little surprised that so many points were scored, the average score was 38.5 - 30.5. Thats a lot of points on both ends for championship caliber teams. We should hold a wake for the official passing of NFL defenses or maybe we should just quietly morn the death of this important aspect of the game.:rolleyes2: Now, what's the line and who's going to win. I'm going with the Ravens vs. 49er's in the Big Show. That's what my heart says, anyway. All 4 teams are quite capable of getting there and I'm sure there will be plenty of fireworks in next weeks games. George, if you go to the game, wear something purple and black so I can pick you out of the crowd.^&grin -- Al

The line for the Ravens Pats game is 91/2. On the Boomer (Esiason) and Carton show this morning on WFAN in NY, Carton, an experienced bettor, says this is Vegas' way of getting people to bet on the Ravens. It has nothing to do with reality.

The line for the Ravens Pats game is 91/2. On the Boomer (Esiason) and Carton show this morning on WFAN in NY, Carton, an experienced bettor, says this is Vegas' way of getting people to bet on the Ravens. It has nothing to do with reality.
That's a lot of points for a championship game. Maybe the Pats will get overconfident.:rolleyes2::wink2::tongue: -- Al

Agreed; Vegas wants money spent on the Ravens, that's why the line is so high.

I see the Ravens are talking trash already, their 36 year old linebacker Yacktabebennifuchicarongo or whatever his name is was tweeting last night during the game complaining about the Patriots running an up tempo no huddle offense, called them something that rhymes with witches, talked about spygate and them cutting a player last year the night before the Super Bowl.

Wow, that's just brilliant.

This is going to be a fun week.

Oh and Miss Tiffany has once again come through, six tickets for Sundays game are signed, sealed and delivered once she hands them over to me.

Sorry Al, no purple and black gear for me, more like red, white and blue.

Agreed; Vegas wants money spent on the Ravens, that's why the line is so high.

I see the Ravens are talking trash already, their 36 year old linebacker Yacktabebennifuchicarongo or whatever his name is was tweeting last night during the game complaining about the Patriots running an up tempo no huddle offense, called them something that rhymes with witches, talked about spygate and them cutting a player last year the night before the Super Bowl.

Wow, that's just brilliant.

This is going to be a fun week.

Oh and Miss Tiffany has once again come through, six tickets for Sundays game are signed, sealed and delivered once she hands them over to me.

Sorry Al, no purple and black gear for me, more like red, white and blue.

Yea I read Benny nenitinuyahoo tweets last nite, funny coming from a Raven player that rarely plays, and when he plays on special teams saturday they give up 2 touchdowns on returns, never figured why the Ravens signed him to start with?? maybe for bulletin material for the other team?? anyway I hope Harbough addresses his B.S. comments, and as far as the real game itself, it will be another good one I'm sure, actually I think it has become one of the better rival games in the NFL today, throw out the blow out playoff win a few years ago and almost every game has been by a few points one way or the other.
And I was pulling for the Pats yesterday, why not play the better teams in the playoffs? if we can beat the Colts/Broncos and the Pats then we have earned our way into the Superbowl, and I know that playoff game against the Pats last year will be replayed all week and it still hurts, so no ESPN for me this week:) just looking forward to next Sunday night...Sammy

I just read that Chip Kelly has change his mind and will now coach the Eagles. LOL. As a USC fan, I almost have to believe Kelly read that Monte Kiffin was going to the Cowboys and couldn't resist. He owns Monte. In the last three years, Oregon has broken the all time record against SC for total yards and points scored against them TWICE. USC is a school that has played football for 100+ years. Monte doesn't have a clue with his Tampa 2 defense. If you figure it out, and most teams have in the last decade, he has no adjustment. I really can't understand why Dallas hires a 70+ year old guy that is getting torched at the college level by teams with half the talent he has.

I really can't understand why Dallas hires a 70+ year old guy that is getting torched at the college level by teams with half the talent he has.

Why? Because their owner is a moron, that's why.

Sunday is going to be a war; an absolute street brawl...............

Instead of having the teams play each other, we should just put George and Sammy in a UFC cage and let them duke it out. My money is on George :wink2:

Instead of having the teams play each other, we should just put George and Sammy in a UFC cage and let them duke it out. My money is on George :wink2:

Wow, even in a cage fight my side is the underdog:)...Sammy

Im on Sammy he is a meat worker don't forget George just sells toys......................^&grin^&grin^&grin

(Joke George)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back