Nfl 2012 season!!!! (2 Viewers)

You've never seen George in person mate; the guy works out. When I first met George in 2005, I bought a few retired pieces from him. When my dealer at the time asked who sold them to me and I said George Guerriero, he said "do you mean the guy who works out?" The very one, I said.

Even then his reputation preceded him :smile2:

Youse guys do realize George's last name ends in a vowel...............................................

Tommy Gunn
Rat Tat Tat

The Fix would be in and my money is always on that side!

Sorry Sammy!

TD

well it's time to get in our picks for this weekends games, so let's hear who you got.

Ravens 27=Pats 24, hoping my Ravens can make the old line work.."3rd time is a charm" being Flacco's/Harboughs 3 AFC Championship game in 5 years.

49'ers 31=Falcons 24 I think the 49ers are playing some good ball and will be hard to beat.

so hoping for a Harbough Superbowl I:):)...Sammy

well it's time to get in our picks for this weekends games, so let's hear who you got.

Ravens 27=Pats 24, hoping my Ravens can make the old line work.."3rd time is a charm" being Flacco's/Harboughs 3 AFC Championship game in 5 years.

49'ers 31=Falcons 24 I think the 49ers are playing some good ball and will be hard to beat.

so hoping for a Harbough Superbowl I:):)...Sammy

Sammy,

I'm shocked, just shocked, mortified, actually, that you picked the Ravens! {eek3}

I'm not sure how much gas they have left in the tank so I'll go with the Pats by a FG.

The conventional, almost darling pick, is the 49ers, especially after the Falcons melt down. For that reason, I will pick the Falcons. They looked into the abyss and came back so I like them in another close game.

I don't make predictions when it comes to things like this, I'll leave that to the experts.

I will say this; we've already got a Manning free Super Bowl, a Harbaugh free one would be nice too..............:wink2:

Obviously I have to go with the Ravens. I would like to see the 49er's make it as well. A Harbaugh free SB would leave me with no one to root for so I wouldn't watch it. Looking forward to the games and a Baltimore win.^&grin -- Al

I can understand how George, Al and Sammy would be bummed if their teams weren't in it but I think the rest of us would find any match up interesting.

Obviously a Harbaugh Bowl would garner the most attention but I hope it doesn't happen just for the sake of the Harbaugh family!

On a side note, imagine if the 49ers beat the Pats in the SB and Harbaugh gave Belichick the kind of handshake he gave to Jim Schwartz (a Belichick disciple) last year. That would be interesting.

I'm not a fan of the Harblow brothers - particularly Jimbo, but their teams play with mental toughness. You have to beat them on game day because they will come to play. Benching Alex Smith was a gutsy move that many coaches don't make. It's worked so far. I don't think the 49ers have a chance at the Super Bowl with Smith at QB.

Well, I see that Norv Turner has landed in Cleveland as OC. At least he's employed.:rolleyes2: -- Al

He wa rumored to be going there. He's got a good QB to work with. There was talk of Cam Cameron coming to the Jets.

Bruce Arians is going to the Cards. Good luck dealing with that owner.

He wa rumored to be going there. He's got a good QB to work with. There was talk of Cam Cameron coming to the Jets.

Bruce Arians is going to the Cards. Good luck dealing with that owner.

The only thing I am hopeful for is Todd Haley leaving Pittsburgh. Will someone please give this man a job, all of Steeler Nation is hopeful..........................................

As for this weekend - feeling in my heart is the Ravens pull it out again and the 49ers make it too.

Now, that means, you have a guaranteed Patriots vs Falcons Superbowl, think they could be convinced to wear their respective throwback unis in the SBowl????:)

The only thing I am hopeful for is Todd Haley leaving Pittsburgh. Will someone please give this man a job, all of Steeler Nation is hopeful..........................................

As for this weekend - feeling in my heart is the Ravens pull it out again and the 49ers make it too.

Now, that means, you have a guaranteed Patriots vs Falcons Superbowl, think they could be convinced to wear their respective throwback unis in the SBowl????:)

Tom, I knew you had some purple and black in ya esp. being from the great state of Maryland:)...I hope you are correct in your picks, also I was shocked by a ESPN poll that showed more 60% of fans pulling for a Raven /49er Superbowl, I only need one Harbough in it and that would be as in John H.:)...Sammy

George will probably kill me but I have a feeling it's going to be the Ravens. Ray Rice was on WFAN in NY this morning and he said that Ray Lewis' retirement has really had an impact on the team: they want to win it for him.

I'm also thinking a 49ers-Ravens matchup in the Superbowl, although my picks this post season have been highly suspect.:rolleyes2:

George will probably kill me but I have a feeling it's going to be the Ravens. Ray Rice was on WFAN in NY this morning and he said that Ray Lewis' retirement has really had an impact on the team: they want to win it for him.

I love the whole "The Ravens are going to win it for Ray" angle, we've got a sports talk show radio host who's been harping on this all week, quite a boob this guy is, always plays the contrarian, it's all an attempt to get ratings as his show goes head to head with another during the 2:00pm to 6:00pm drive time slot.

Yeah, ok then.

Listen, this isn't Hickory High, it's NFL football and if Joe Flacco throws a couple of long TD passes down the right sideline (which is where he throws deem 90% of the time; someone needs to let Belichick know this....:rolleyes2:) and outplays Tom Brady, if the Ravens defense stops the Patriots and forces turnovers and if the Ravens score on special teams, they win the game.

"Winning it for Ray Ray" will have nothing to do with it.

A friend of mine is going to a birthday party today for a five year old girl whos family is made up of Ravens season ticket holders, the girls mother does the "Ray Lewis onto the field dance/seizure" that he does every week, I told him don't go postal and clock her or else you'll be watching the game from a jail cell. I told him if he does clock her, make sure you burn the white suit and pay off the cab driver.....

Is it Sunday yet, time seems to have stopped and is going backward.

I read earlier today the Jets have brought Marty Morninglory in as OC, he of the West Coast Offense scheme.

So no more ground and pound then?

Explain to me how the Jets are going to run a West Coast Offense with Sanchize as the QB, no pass catching back out of the backfield and only deep threats at wide receiver; oh wait, I know, they are going to trade Sanchize to the Iggles for Vick and bingo, problem solved.......:rolleyes2:

J-E-T-S=total and absolute train wreck.

I love the whole "The Ravens are going to win it for Ray" angle, we've got a sports talk show radio host who's been harping on this all week, quite a boob this guy is, always plays the contrarian, it's all an attempt to get ratings as his show goes head to head with another during the 2:00pm to 6:00pm drive time slot.

Yeah, ok then.

Listen, this isn't Hickory High, it's NFL football and if Joe Flacco throws a couple of long TD passes down the right sideline (which is where he throws deem 90% of the time; someone needs to let Belichick know this....:rolleyes2:) and outplays Tom Brady, if the Ravens defense stops the Patriots and forces turnovers and if the Ravens score on special teams, they win the game.

"Winning it for Ray Ray" will have nothing to do with it.

A friend of mine is going to a birthday party today for a five year old girl whos family is made up of Ravens season ticket holders, the girls mother does the "Ray Lewis onto the field dance/seizure" that he does every week, I told him don't go postal and clock her or else you'll be watching the game from a jail cell. I told him if he does clock her, make sure you burn the white suit and pay off the cab driver.....

Is it Sunday yet, time seems to have stopped and is going backward.

This game I believe will be like the last few, close, back and forth, hard hitting, the Ravens have the "revenge/R.Lewis factor going for them but the Pats have the best QB in football and there is a reason why the Pats have been to so many Superbowls in the last decade so....the stage is set, all the talk is over, time to play the game and I agree with you George I think time has come to a stop the last few days, I feel like I'm playing football again and getting nervous before the big game:)...Sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back