no dispatches....... lol now thats fun (1 Viewer)

rekp

Corporal
APPEARING IN MAY...

Welcome to a “DISPATCHES” with a difference…From this month we’ve decided to limit “DISPATCHES” to news of what will be appearing in just that particular month.

So no advance warning on what will be available the following month…sorry! This way we hope to keep collectors and dealers focused on what will actually be ready and available for shipping over the next 30 days…plus why provide competitors with additional info on what we’ve got in the pipeline!

Of course with all rules there will be exceptions and from time to time, if and when we have something unique, we will announce it in advance either with “DISPATCHES” or in a special announcement at any time during the month.

And now let’s get back to May’s releases…Read on…

Oh dear,

retiring Bonaparte's Daughter's :(

French Line Artillery .... how can you have a battle without GUNS ^&confuse^&confuse^&confuse

Maybe we will get some new 'fire breathing dragons' next month ???

John

So last month the May releases were announced, so we have it all for the moment. I see the MG figures have moved from late April to mid May. Must admit liked the old format for budgeting purposes. Robin.

I thought K& C was big enough not to be afraid and always stay ahead of competition ? apparently not
great disappointment
guy:smile2:

I'm a bit surprised by the change in marketing strategy; this month is apparently the transitional month in this new strategy. It was always good to see what would be coming out in the near future. Although I'm sure Andy must have his reasons, it is a bit of a disappointment.

Especially some WW2 Germans and civilians so I expect you aren't too happy Wayne ???

John

{eek3}

No mate not doing back flips but diddling the books......................^&grin

Well that was all a bit disappointing. But then last month was stunning - so I guess it evens out.. kinda?

Well that was all a bit disappointing. But then last month was stunning - so I guess it evens out.. kinda?

It also allows for a bit of catch up - I have to get the ALH figures pronto!

Definitely a major disappointment . This decision also eliminates pre-orders and planning one's collecting budget ahead of time. Without pre-orders how will dealers know what quantities to stock?

We will now have to rely on Jack for entertainment and erudite posts.

I hope he is up to the challenge {eek3} :wink2:

I always used dispatches to see which way to spend my dollar. Not knowing when,where or what leaves me as get it now. My priority has always been K&C
but now seems I'm in limbo. Personally not happy but oh well iIt is what it is.

As an AWI collector, this doesn't really matter, we get one release of figures a year (if lucky) and are use to it....:rolleyes:

How can collectors plan what they are going to buy, seems like really bad marketing!

We will now have to rely on Jack for entertainment and erudite posts.

I hope he is up to the challenge {eek3} :wink2:
Good lord! I never considered that, bring back dispatches PLEASE !!!!!!.........{sm2}{sm4}
Wayne.

Just reached home and read the no dispatch. Lol - in fact laughing out very loudly. This no dispatch could have come out yesterday....

Good lord! I never considered that, bring back dispatches PLEASE !!!!!!.........{sm2}{sm4}
Wayne.

Since he was, no doubt, caught unawares of this development, we will give him a one day grace period but he better be on his game come Friday {sm0}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back