Old west facades. (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
I was tasked with creating some Old West facades for Brett at the Military Workshop, would like to show the results.

eq6I10S.jpg

dtF5KX3.jpg

ZjruvHc.jpg

PKHZhLl.jpg

GqSNjIJ.jpg

zHH3GvY.jpg

j4OUJSR.jpg

C0Pryup.jpg

YY076KC.jpg

9dO4rHS.jpg

Very talented thru and thru. So many hours of work is obvious, but the results justify. Amazing job. Robin.

Stev,
All the windows and doors, timber etc are all sourced from various dolls house, modelers suppliers and ect.
A rule of thumb I was taught was if the doors you use look right to the eye of scale you require then the windows can come in any size etc, again, if it looks right it is.
I use any scale that looks the part for the project, many hours on the web of course finding items and parts but it is all out there....

Stev,
All the windows and doors, timber etc are all sourced from various dolls house, modelers suppliers and ect.
A rule of thumb I was taught was if the doors you use look right to the eye of scale you require then the windows can come in any size etc, again, if it looks right it is.
I use any scale that looks the part for the project, many hours on the web of course finding items and parts but it is all out there....
Thank You

Fantastic work! Beautifully designed and painted. Thank you for the pictures and congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back