• Horse Drawn Artillery

Votes: 27 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzeum

Four Star General
Poll: K & C Germans (1 British) Wish List

No originality here. I have taken Fully Automatic's list and made it into a poll so we can all vote.

I cast the first vote for a Cromwell :)

Last edited:
Thanks

Thanks for getting the Poll started the right way Jazzeum but I was hoping others would have input before we actual put the poll in place.I'm sure others have better ideas then mine.I certainly don't want anybody not to suggest other pieces.I guess we also just limited it to WWII sets and I know others collect other historic era's.Sorry about that.Since I stick with only WWII I sometimes forget K&C does all those other sets.

We can always do new ones although the choices are limited to a maximum of 10.

polls

You could break the polls down to tanks, figures, and softskin vehicles. I would want to buy all of them :)

no "flaming" meant, but there are 10 choices and only one is a US subject. I think the poll is a little skewed to the Nazi stuff! I suggest that the poll be re-done with a little more input.

This was a poll suggested by Fullyautomatic. The poll lists you to 10 choices. It's very easy to do one although I don't mind doing another one for just US choices. Just give me what you would like to see and I'll do it.

Thank you, I'll give you my "top ten" and we'll see if anyone bites.

1) M4A3 with 76mm gun ("Battle of the Bulge")

2) Revised/updated M5A1 light tank (DDay or Battle of Bulge)

3) Army- Navy Combined Engineers figures (obstacle clearers for DDay)

4) US 105mm howitzer with crew

5) US-type Duplex Drive tank (M4A1 Sherman) (DDay)

6) US casualties (preferably in two-figure sets) (for DDay and Bulge series)

7) US paratroopers with 75mm pack howitzer

8) a revised/updated M3A1 halftrack APC (DDay or Bulge series)

9) M10 Tank destroyer

10) the US 155mm Long Tom (or the "sister" 8 inch howitzer) with an M4 tractor to tow it (very expensive, but very impressive!)

A new US 2.5 ton truck, some new US tank riders, and US infantry on foot patrol would be lovely for future DD projects.

MD

:cool: BRAD! We NEED A 15cm-150mm ( HEAVY) Field Howitzer Gun for DAK, and Wehrmacht! Also a 1,5CM 105MM Field Howitzer Gun for the WEHRMACHT!

:cool: BRAD! We NEED A 15cm-150mm ( HEAVY) Field Howitzer Gun for DAK, and Wehrmacht! Also a 1,5CM 105MM Field Howitzer Gun for the WEHRMACHT!

John,

You must think I have some influence with Andy. I'm a consumer just like you. What he makes I buy:)

Wow what a great list. Wanted to vote for 4 different. Great list Jazzeum.

agree it's a great list, seeing as could only vote for one , had to go for the Horse Drawn Artillery, for the WOW factor. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

This is a rather old one. I posted it on April 23, 2005, only two days after I joined. Well, we've gotten the DAK and the Hummel. How about knocking some items off the list Andy;)

no "flaming" meant, but there are 10 choices and only one is a US subject. I think the poll is a little skewed to the Nazi stuff! I suggest that the poll be re-done with a little more input.

Binder001

Thank you bringing this up. A new US BAR Team would be nice. How about a US Navy C-Bee Crew with a dozer and other equipment building a airstrip. Bomb disarmament team this would be different.

A good poll here Brad,i went for the Cromwell,Nebel and the Rangers.:)

Rob

Nice array of choices! Had to go for the German 105mm, rewatching the Band of Brothers box-set at the moment, the Brecourt Manor assault scenes just stick in the mind!

Cheers,

Molloy.

The last two POLLS were very interesting IMO…This one puts in second place the Dead and Wounded soldiers and the second one puts the Russians only 5 points behind UK on the I like to see…Vs…German POLL..

You have to start to take in consideration two matters that were unpopular until now on the Toy Soldiers Industry….:eek::D

Dead and Wounded soldiers
the Russians East Front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back