Public Service Announcement (2 Viewers)

origciv.jpg
Absolutely right Al, only 4 Civilian figures started the TC range...before it became a series

Cheers

Martyn:)
Martyn,
I guess you meant these 3 plus the Sweep from previous picture. I also have a mailman which goes in the same category.
The miner is hard to find but I have found two figures recently.
Al

View attachment 127611
Martyn,
I guess you meant these 3 plus the Sweep from previous picture. I also have a mailman which goes in the same category.
The miner is hard to find but I have found two figures recently.
Al

Could be Al...but I have only seen this reference to the first four figures, no description of them individually

Cheers

Great Martyn
You just forget to add " for impossible to find separately from these figures, an Oxen wagon and a driver and two sitting figures" {sm4}
Al

Great Martyn
You just forget to add " for impossible to find separately from these figures, an Oxen wagon and a driver and two sitting figures" {sm4}
Al

Says you Al :tongue:, managed to find another set a while ago ^&grin

Cheers

I am hoping that my posting in this thread is appropriate. If it is not, I apologize and promise that this will not happen again.

As some of you may know, I am hosting an auction on my website - CHAMPSANDBUMS.COM. Most of the items that I am offering are bubble gum & tobacco card inserts from the late 19th century through the 1970s (Sports & Non-Sports cards). I am also going to have a toy soldier section to the auction. There should be about 75 total lots of toy soldiers by the time the auction opens. At the present time there is a small group of Trophy sets included and by the time the auction is finalize, I will have 20 lots of Trophy soldiers. I hope everyone can take the time a look at the auction preview. The site navigation is fairly easy. I have posted multiple images for most all of toy soldiers lots that are being offered in this auction. If you like what you see, please register.

The auction opens for bidding on November 10th & closes December 1, 2013. There are no reserves on the lots. I have set what I think are reasonable opening bids. I would like to add images to this thread as new Trophy lots are added to the auction - if that is alright & appropriate. The auction should be finalized on by November 6th.

Here is a link to the auction: Champs & Bums Winter 2013 Auction

TF- Trophy.jpg

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you - Peter Lalos

508.756.2526 - peter@champsandbums.com

Sounds good to me and I am sure the other Trophy fans here would agree.
Some interesting sets you have listed there.

I have added a couple of more Trophy sets to my internet auction. I now have about 65 total lots of toy soldiers that I am going to offer in my auction - 12 of which are Trophy sets. By the time the auction goes live, I hope to have about 20 Trophy sets in the auction. Please take a look at the auction & feel free to register. I do ship internationally.

Here is a link to the auction: Champs & Bums Winter 2013 Auction - Toy Soldiers Section

TF Trophy 10042013.jpg

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions - Thank you for looking!

Peter Lalos

I am always amazed that Martyn has never gotten into the Trophy Napoleonics.
Those Grenadiers are lovely

I am always amazed that Martyn has never gotten into the Trophy Napoleonics.
Those Grenadiers are lovely

No room for boats let alone Naps Damian ^&grin :salute::

Cheers

Ebay has this 24th for sale

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trophy-mi...Toys_Games_ToySoldiers_EH&hash=item2a32b2d223

Learn something new and check out this part of the auction description :rolleyes2:

“As any collector knows, these models (not toys) are the ones that are made so the arm holding the rifle is detachable.”

The only ones I have seen like this never had sufficient glue to hold them on in the first place ^&grin

Cheers

Just wanted to update everyone regarding an auction that I am hosting on my website. I have added a few more Trophy sets and am now up to 21 lots of toy soldiers made by Trophy. I hope everyone takes a moment to look at the toy soldier portion of the auction and hopefully, if you like what you see, take another moment to register. The auction goes live on November 10th.

Here is a link to the auction: Champs & Bums Winter 2013 Auction

Here are a fw images of the latest additions - Enjoy!

TFrog.jpg

Thank you for looking.

Peter

Empty Trophy boxes are still fetching good money on Ebay. These 3 sold for $62.61 and they are the small box that takes two figures or one horse and one figure only.

Never throw your empty boxes away, I don't ^&grin

Cheers

Normally when I see r****r as the bidder, I don't get involved as he tends to bid high and it will be costly to win the figure. This appears to be what happened here as the other bidder obviously wanted this figure more.

My theory has been that everything shows up again on eBay if you have the patience to wait.

Brad

Normally when I see r****r as the bidder, I don't get involved as he tends to bid high and it will be costly to win the figure. This appears to be what happened here as the other bidder obviously wanted this figure more.

My theory has been that everything shows up again on eBay if you have the patience to wait.

Brad

I have noticed the same thing. Good post.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back