Public Service Announcement (1 Viewer)

There are now more Zulu auctions than -- to use a proverbial cliche -- you can shake a stick at. Several have appeared on Ebay UK, including a storehouse (no figures). It's a Zulu glut.

Here is the check list for the second version, the numbers added to the list are the catalogue numbers of single figures from the VC range

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn,

Thank you for the checklist for the second version of the Storehouse set. I have not seen this list before. The "missing figures" were released separately in Set ZS52.

I have not seen the Hospital set listed on eBay for a long while. It was a companion set to the second version of the storehouse.

Raymond.:)

Martyn,

Thank you for the checklist for the second version of the Storehouse set. I have not seen this list before. The "missing figures" were released separately in Set ZS52.

I have not seen the Hospital set listed on eBay for a long while. It was a companion set to the second version of the storehouse.

Raymond.:)

Hi Raymond

ZS52 - HOOKEY LEADS 'EM OUT is a favourite of mine and took me a while to track down after you posted the picture of your set:salute::

I wonder why the Bugler never appeared in any other set, come to think of it neither did the prone version of Louis Byrne

I'll post both the lists in the Zulu War thread to enable easy access for anyone

Cheers

Martyn:)

Was that you? I tried to contact the seller about the two extra figures but was too late :(

Oh, well.

Just picked up boxed set of Napoleonic series 6 british standing ready for $95! ;)

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back