Spitfire
Mustang

Or a top 7

Lancaster bomber
B-52 flying fortress

Or a top 8

Zero

Or a top 9

what was the name of that russian plane? (except the spitfires they used)

JPB

Ilyushin 'Shturmovik' or Yakovlev Yak -3?

I'm getting it all. My RAF airfield diorama is really going to be populated nicely with these releases.:cool::cool:

Thats where i'm lucky Terry,Italian troops don't appeal to me at all.Bring on the Heroes with Spits and Hurricanes!.I can feel dio's coming on!:):)

Rob

No airfield dio's would be complete without a a big red shiny FIRE ENGINE

Last edited:
Maybe just maybe since the hurricane was released we will see a Bf109 or something of that sort to go with the Luftwaffe.

I would think that as this is a seperate RAF series we could well get a Spitfire next.But i'm very happy with this Hurricane,real quality and real value.

Rob

Maybe just maybe since the hurricane was released we will see a Bf109 or something of that sort to go with the Luftwaffe.

It seems inevitable that more 'affordable' aircraft outside of the Warbirds series will be made.

I think I'll definitely be adding the entire series of pilots to my collection, though I think I'll have to pass on the MG sports car and the Hurricane. As nice as they look, I'm trying to limit my collection to individual soldiers. And yes, it's nice to see K&C pay homage to this critical event in the history of WW2. They did an amazing job with this one.

Hi guys,
Was just informed by K&C their 400 Hurricanes have pre-sold out. Contact your dealer now if you have not already. Mine sold out and I wanted more and could not add any more.
Regards
Brett

Panic is when you are a dealer who has pre-sold out all your Ltd Ed Desert Tigers and your staff sells one of them to an out of towner who he "thought" had ordered one but had not. Luckily a certain shop in Hong Kong still had one left and saved my day.

Hi guys,
Was just informed by K&C their 400 Hurricanes have pre-sold out. Contact your dealer now if you have not already. Mine sold out and I wanted more and could not add any more.
Regards
Brett

Excellent,good to see these are doing so well,bodes well for this new series.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back